2 days late! NEVERMIND LOL

edited August 2013 in Pregnant
Sooo my period is 2 days late! I recently switched bc pill brands because I had to switch to a new pharmacy but it's the same kind of hormones. But my period is never late and I didn't have any breaks between pills. I definitely want to test when I get out of work because I'm on pain meds for my back. Idk what to think! Lol

Right after I posted this I got ny period hahahaa

Comments

• That's how it goes! Lol
  • @wilsomom yep I knew it would happen lol!!
  • Oh my gosh thats happened to me I mean not with the bc but getting feeling of I think im pregnant cause im late and starting to think about it then get my period. Sooo weird! :)
  • Oh darn it. Got my hopes up and all.
  • @fate I have to admit I was a little sad. We're not trying right now but it would have been a nice surprise :) How far along are you now??
  • I'm 15 weeks. :) I still don't feel pregnant at all. Not one pregnancy symptom and no movement yet.
  • @fate that's how I was with Tessa! Are you showing?
  • @starrxoxo9 ya, i hear ya. I had that kind of feeling when mine finally came. That feeling
    Of fear that your possibly pregnant, then that, oh it will be ok. We would make it work. Then the period comes and your like, oh. Well that kinda sucks. Oh well, maybe for the best. Lol. But now im struggling with the thought of maybe we should start trying anyway. But we cant afford the new baby if we did. Lol.
  • @angel26 lol yep that's exactly how my thoughts went!
  • I'm not showing. Nothing at all. No weight gain (pretty much how it's always been except with my first). With Corri I was stuck at 123lbs until 24 weeks and ended up at 155lbs the day I had her, thankfully. I can't even feel him/her moving. I feel like a regular non-pregnant lady. I know baby is growing though, I can feel my uterus a little below my belly button. We picked out names, even though we won't find out the gender until he/she is born. Lol. Avery Renee (my moms first name) and Ethan James (my dads first name). Both of my parents are super flattered and excited!
  • @fate aww I love those names!!! And I'm so surprised since this is your 5th baby that you have no symptoms or weight gain! So many preglies have been shocked at how fast they pop out with just their second! I know I'll be like that haha!