can I just say.. I'm so proud of my daughter using her potty all on her own

edited August 2013 in Potty Training
That is all hahahaha

Comments

• Well that's definitely something to be proud of! :)
  • Yay!! how old is she? My 23 month old has had no accidents for 3 days now except a nap time today :( but she is doing awesome otherwise. She does want to empty it after she goes which Im trying to talk her out which is hard because I don't want to tell her it's bad or yucky and her not want to use it anymore lol.
  • @adding1more she will be 23 months on the 22..she went without a diaper the whole day..at the store..at my moms even. Did great!

@wilsomom yep!
  • Yeay! That's great :) how long you been training her for?
  • She just started on her own a few days ago :)
    Back when she was 18 months she started using the toilet..going poop. Then one day I got her a potty and she stopped. So I wasn't gonna push and just a few days ago she was in the bathroom and yelled to me poop..I was thinking she poop all on the floor, but I saw she went potty all on her own @jules
  • How are you ladies potty training and seeing results? My son will be 2 on the 8th of September. I put him on his potty all the time and he goes and gets so excited! He has a potty dance lol and he high fives me and when we flush it he waves bye bye at it lol but he still goes in his diaper. I don't know how to get him to go on the potty when he has to go. @nameless @adding1more @jules
  • That's good!
  • I'm too lazy to potty train early. (more like busy lol) I wait until they're old enough to learn on their own in a short amount of time, like 2.5 or 3. By that age it's soooooo much easier in my opinion. @chels
  • edited August 2013
    Right now. I'm not really doing anything just saying yay! Lol she's doing all on her own. Even woke up at 1 am last night took off her diaper & went pee ...
    As for my son, he just wasn't ready till 2.5 @chels for him I did the "potty bootcamp" he cleaned up his own messes in what not n was pt in a couple weeks.
  • That's awesome! My daughter is turning 2 in two weeks and want to start training her. Any advice?
  • The only advice is have her chill naked for the day lol. See her reaction when she goes or has to.
    Has she acknowledged when she has to or had went yet? @monkey_girl?
  • I would let my girls wear a dress with nothing on underneath. Girls are way easier to train too in my experience.