Double Jogger?!

2»

Comments

• Check on ebay right now they have a bob sport utility duallie stroller bidding for $10 bra nd new
  • @2girls_2boys great stroller but very bulky. If it was smaller in dimension that be great.
  • Don't forget about weight. I got a chicco and it is 40-50 pounds. Well over aa hundred with kids and car seat.
  • @candy101 I've been keeping my eye on that for sure thank you! That's why I don't want anything bulky or fancy they tend to weigh more.
  • Thanks! I'm going to go to babies r us and test it out. I need to see how easy it is to fold and if it's compatible with my car seat.
  • @monkey_girl is that's how I am I like to see and check out out in person. I wish they all came with car seats wouldn't that be nice?!
  • @jules I think you must have read my mind because my hubby and I were just talking about getting a double stroller. I want a jogger as well because I use my single jogger waaayyyy more than my single regular stroller. I googled all the rec strollers and the one that @perly gave the link for had really good reviews on amazon. Thanks for the lead @perly I think I'll be getting that one but in green :)
  • @frantastic it looks awesome and the price does too lol. I would so get it if i needed it :)
  • @frantastic haha ya Ive loved having jogging its like two in one because you can use it as stroller obviously but also go running, walking, hiking, and its easier to push I think.
  • Sorry so late! I haven't been on in a few days. Yes that would be nice or if all car seats can click into any stroller.
  • Bump. I just wanted to bump this because I think the price on the like @perly posted went down from 179 to 135. That stroller got pretty good reviews on wal marts website and on amazon.
  • @frantastic oh cool thanks!
  • I'm so excited!!!!!! I just bought the stroller from the link :)
  • edited August 2013
    Cool! Hope you love it your gonna have to take pic and let me know once you get it :)
    @frantastic
  • @frantastic u said you bought the stroller I hope you like it I'm thinking about ordering it. How are the dimensions when u fold it? Does it fit well in your car?
  • @jules yes I got the jogger and I like it a lot. I think it will work great for my kids. It is big! It fits through my front door but its a squeeze. It does fit in the back of my ford escape but then there's no room for anything else. It does not fit in the trunk of our olds alreo but that car is small anyway. It was really easy to assemble and it's easy to manoover. I live near the American river in sacramento and I think it will be great for my needs.
  • @frantastic I'm surprised it doesn't leave much room in the back of your car after u really don't want that to be the case the back of my car is probably same size as yours. We have saturn redline is suv size like the escape. I guess no matter what double jogger isn't gonna leave much room though. Do all 3 wheels come off though that's what I thought I would think that helps. We're pretty close to Yosemite so Will be using it a lot there and me running and just general things like the mall.
  • @jules it is kind of a bummer that it takes up the whole back but at least it fits. The back wheels come off pretty easy, the front wheel does come off but requires a little more effort. My hubby and I were just talking about the space situation this morning and if we were to go on a trip we would have to strap the stroller to the roof so we could use the cargo space. But that's what we had to do with our single jogger so it isn't that big of a deal for us. If it weren't for the fact that we have both vehicles paid off and really don't want a car payment again we'd look into getting a bigger car.
  • @frantastic isn't your car an suv ? Our sigle fits fine when we travel and have luggage. I wonder if there's anything smaller demension out there then. I don't want to have to worry about not having space cause we do visit family a lot.
  • @jules my escape is an SUV but its not a big one. We went on vacation this summer and with all our bags, the cooler, the pack and play and everything else there was no room for our single jogger so we had to strap it to the roof.
  • @frantastic I see. Ya its hard to fit everything in I try to pack all usually put our clothe in space bags before the suit case so there's more room for everything. Im kinda worried that my car seat isn't going to work with just any jogger im thinking have to get same brand.