how long?

edited August 2013 in Pregnant
So I am 34w +2d and I am 2-3 cm dialated and 60 percent thinned out. Has anyone experienced this this early? How long were you dialated before ypu peogressed? I would love my baby to stay put for another three weeks!

Comments

• 34 weeks already? Holy cow that flew by!
  • Sorry i know that was no help lol
  • I knew someone who was told that and though I guess I might be early and anytime now and was at 3 for the remaining of the pregnancy she delivered only 2 days before her due date sobu never know that could be ur case unless u keep progressing by ur next appointment I wouldn't worry
  • I was dilated 3 for 6 weeks with my oldest son & ended up being induced. So I wouldn't worry yet. The good news is your labor might be shorter! :)
  • I was dilated to 4 when I was 34 weeks, I had him a week later.
  • Lol @coltensmamma
    @jules as uncomfortable as I would be if I stayed 2-3 for 6 weeks I would love it just so he is not premature.
    @wilsomom I am still feeling pressure and pains occasionally. Hope I stay three for awhile longer.
    @fate wow so you delivered at 35 weeks? Did your son have to go to nicu?
  • I know what u mean. Hopefully that baby stays put!
  • edited August 2013
    Had him at 35 weeks and he came home 2 days later. Never was in the NICU. He was perfect. The only issue I had was finding clothes that fit him.
  • @fate if he decides too come early then I pray I have the same situation you did.
  • I hope he waits a long while to come out. :) Best of luck to you! <3