Baby Shower Today!!!

edited August 2013 in Baby showers
Lion King Theme. As excited as I want to be I'm not. Maybe once I get there things will change. I hate surprises. I wish they would have at least let me see the decorations. Am I happy to see some family members I haven't seen in a while. I'll keep you ladies updated.

Comments

• O I seen sum lion king bedding an stuff an baby's r us an it is SOOO cute love it !! Hope u get lots of goodies today !!
  • @veevee I know what u mean my baby shower is next Saturday the 17th and they won't tell me anything all I know is I'm suppose to show up
  • @Mrz_Jackson I know. We got the Lion King pack n play because our apartment is too small for a crib. I love the Lion King. Me too. Thank you.

@i_believe: Yes. I hate not knowing anything. I get mini semi anxiety attacks. Am I going to like the decorations. What type of food is gonna be there? All that jazz.
  • I have my shower tomorrow. I am in the same boat. There is some information my sister is telling me but also some suprises.
  • @veevee how was the baby shower ?
  • Hope you has fun. For my son it was snoopy but I didn't find having suprises for what they planned. Hope it turned out fun :)
  • @Mrz_Jackson, @i_believe, @mommyof1g1b, @PaulJrsMommy: I had a good time. Food was delicious. Nice amount of guest and presents. I kind of got annoyed with the games, but that's because I'm not a fan of the baby shower games. It was nice seeing family members I haven't seen in a while. Also a nice amount of S/O's family showed up too.