lactacion cookies!

edited August 2013 in Breastfeeding
So I breasfeed my first but had very low supply and had to do everything imaginable to try keep an ok supply never was good sadly. Im planning on breastfeeding this one hopefully have better supply this time. But I just resent heard about lactation cookies has anyone tried them before or have recipe? Id like to have it on hand just in case :)

Comments

• I had a recipe...I'll see if I could find it. I was & still good in supply, but bought some cookies (really was an excuse to eat cookies hahaha!) Anyways had one to many & yea my daughter was choking on all the milk that came out
  • @nameless well thanks u for taking time to try find it! Im glad to know they work I've only heard good things about them soo far I'm excited hope they work for me :)
  • edited August 2013
    Omg I wish I could givd u some supply. My daughter grew 2 inches and gained three pounds in her first month. They told me I have a lot of milk n I thought no shit. I am no help I have the opposite problem. I know u have heard this but r u sure u had a low supply? My boobs never feel super hard or engorged after the first week.
  • @candy101 lucky u! Yes I had low supply for sure it was soo bad that I was taking fenugreek and drinking mother milk tea and taking those vitamins as well it only helped me personally a little but better then nothing. By the time my daughter was 6 months I was only getting 4 oz pumped out she was frustrated trying to get it out herself cause only tinny would come out it would take 24 hrs to get 4 oz and I was pumping every 3 hrs at that point bc I was working part time. Was not enough for her obviously so she had formula mostly and only 4oz milk it sucked.
  • edited August 2013
    Wow!!! I bet you cried if you spilled a drop. I brought my milk in with a pump so I know how you feel. My son got to the boob and slept starred peeing Orange n everything. Did you rent a hospital pump? If not do with this baby they help a ton.
  • I had a dream last night that I ate these & I randomly started breastfeeding some stranger's baby. Lol :p
  • @wilsomom lol thats too funny! I had dream that random baby needed my milk but I didn't directly feed the baby myslelf lol that was long time ago though..