smoking early pregnancy

edited August 2013 in Pregnant
How did you guys quit??? Seems to be my craving. trying my hardest though!

Comments

• It was very easy for me so I am no help im sorry......Try suckers, gum, etc......keep your mund on other things is what im getting at :)
  • I just stopped. I still get cravings but I wont risk my baby. You can try to wean yourself off.
  • I weaned my self off in four days after I got a positive test two days after my period was late. I had four one day three the next than two than one. It was hard due to the cravings but weaning madeit more bearable . Good luck I know it can be hard but you have to focus on the health of your baby.
  • With my son I quit cold turkey but started again a few months after he was born. With my daughter I didnt quit. With this this third one I cut back drastically to one every couple days and hope to quit fully by this weaning off. My kids don't let me escape long enough for one too often anyways.
  • edited August 2013
    I couldn't quit. I smoked every Sunday because that's when I was around other smokers. I always tried to sneak them when I could. I feel horrible but shit happens. Hopefully if I ever decide to have another child I will be stronger.