Halloween costume ideas for siblings

edited August 2013 in Just for Fun
I've got a 2 year old son and a daughter who will be almost 5 months when Halloween comes. I want to dress them with some kind of matching theme. Any ideas?

Comments

• Dalmatian & crurala (sp)
    Red riding hood & a the wolf
    Mario & princess peach
    Princess n prince
    Woody & jesse
    Minnie mouse & Micky
    Boo & Sulley
    Pirates
    Peter pan & tinker bell
    I could go on forever..I'd look online like pinterest

What is your son into?
  • I wna do zombies with my kids lol
  • @nameless my son is really into the cars movie and really anything on wheels but he'd have fun in any costume. I did Google ideas but I didn't see anything where there are lists to look at that's why I decided to ask my pregly friends lol. Ill look on pintrist though thank u :)

@adri805 how old are your kids? That's a good idea I want to do something sweet and cute especially for my baby girl
  • My girls will b by Halloween 9 and 2. It's just something different. My oldest is into all the prissy costumes and I've asked her if she wants to join my LO and I and b a zombie family...I hope she agrees :)
  • What about Sully and Boo from monsters Inc.
  • Dora an Diego
    Donald duck an daisy

• LILO and stitch
    Chip and dale
    Peanut butter and jelly...random
    Salt and pepper
    Dora and boots
    :-D
  • Pebbles an bam bam wuld be super cute ! :)
  • I have a 2 year old daughter n my son is due right before Halloween so im doing mickey and minnie mouse :)
  • Mine aren't matching this year. Dues too his coustme was free. He going to be a sailor. I got her a cute little rocker skeleton onesie and pants.
  • O man, pick a Disney princess then have him be Prince Charming! Adorable :X
  • My son is gonna be woody lol. His aunt got his a woody onsie that should fit him around Halloween time.
  • I'm probably going to do pebbles and bam bam. Mine will be 2 and 1.
  • edited August 2013
    If I had another child I would so do a ketchup packet and French fries! Last year my son was a ketchup packet and it was so adorable!
  • I've always wanted to dress like a mama duck and have all the kids be my ducklings and follow me around....I've never gotten to it though. :)
  • Im really diggin the sully and boo :) thanks everyone. I've started looking around already I hope I find them