baby fever:(

edited August 2013 in Pregnant
Im thinking it maybe a good idea to get put on birth control. I love being a mommy. If I could have it mine way I would want two more children. But that is not possible at this time probably wont be for another 5 years or more. It may not happened at all. Seeing my babies grow up gives me all kinds of mixed emotions.

Comments

• How many do you have now? I had crazy baby fever right after we had Scarlett it sucked waiting year to try though. But it was mainly bc of husbands work we wanted to be totally financially stable for number two. Thank God we got pregnant right away, I was dying lol soo know how you feel!
  • We have two. hubby dnt want anymore.@jules
  • I don't have baby fever, i just miss my belly so bad lol. Its weird. I don't want another baby yet, i just want to remind time and have Adrian all over again lol
  • I'm getting baby fever for like 2-3 years out. If that makes sense. Like I know in 3 years ill want another one.
  • ya my hubby has daughter from his first marriage,then had one and thought he was done but I wanted one more bc I wanted two and step daughter is not the same plus we live kinda far so she's not here very much. And I wanted Scarlett have to have sibling close in age so this is going to be our second and then were both done. Which im totally fine with I think 3 would be a lot lol
  • Ive saide this before, i think i am going to have baby fever forever lol. It happens almost instanly for me lol. Our kids our close in age. I have a three yr old, a two year old and an almost four mnth old. If i could convince my hubby i would be just like @wilsomom lol we are done now but i know that for long time ahead of me i am going to be jealous of all of the pregnant ladies lol my husband is maticulous when it comes to finacial planning and says three is the max lol i am so happy with my beautiful family, but know a piece of me will always long for more babies (no matter how many i have). Lol
  • @wilsomom, i mean that in a respectful way lol i really admire your family and the sacrifices you must have made to carry and raise all of those percious babies!
  • @coltensmamma Thank you, that's sweet! I just take the Bible literal when it says children are a blessing and reward. I personally (NOT JUDGING ANYONE ELSE) won't use birth control due to my personal beliefs....Jeremiah 1:5 BEFORE I formed you in the womb I KNEW you. (emphasis mine) :)
  • I have mixed baby fever lol. Some days all I can think about is another baby, but then I worry about disrupting how perfect things are now. But I love my sister so much and couldn't imagine my daughter not having a sibling. Maybe I'm just not 100% ready yet lol.
  • Because of my baby fever im ttc on may hubby says last baby but i want 4 in total i would Have 6 but thats a líl too much lol but Who knows Maybe i Will like wilsomom says they r a blessing god decides :)