could this be...

edited August 2013 in Trying to conceive
It? I'm on CD36 & My af is 4 days late. && I'm beginning to think maybe she has got lost! I want to get excited but I don't want to get my hopes up yet.

Comments

• Af is 4 days late and you still haven't tested?!? You'll never know unless you test!! Take one first thing in the morning :X
  • Well unless ur cycle tends to me funky should be it for sure. I would test in the morning, good luck!
  • @Kimberly4411 @Jules this has happened once before, last November. I ended having a 45day cycle. But I tested on the 16th(1day late) and it was negative but I didn't have to pre really and it was late afternoon. I think I'm gonna test in the morning :) thanks ladies
  • Well that's good sign!
  • @Jules @Kimberly4411 @megaroo well af started last night :(
  • Oh that sucks I'm sorry..hopefully next cycle I'll be sending you lots of baby dust!
  • Dang, I'm sure you've tried everything but my dr gave me fertility advice, I'll have to go find the paper to get the exact directions. He's been giving it out for like 11 years, and won't do anything further until you've done it a couple months
  • edited September 2013
    @kimberly4411 @jules @megaroo After my af started 5 days late, it was its usual 7 days long but then when it came time for my af to start again it started 7 days early and was so heavy I had to use super plus tampons(tmi sorry) but it only lasted 4 days. My cycle went from 37 days to 27 days
  • Sounds like it's still trying to get on track I had that couple times before we were ttc this baby so annoying I know. Hopefully next cycle it's right on time and normal. But that's one long cycle mine have always been 3 or 4 days but that's usually just old blood tiny tiny. I wish you the best!