What the heck is up with my dog?!

So, I'm 33 weeks today and one of my dogs has been acting really strange. Up until 3 nights ago she slept in her bed in the living room, all night. Now, all of sudden she's been coming into my bedroom around 3 am every night, stares at me, or just lays next to me. I'm like what the heck is going on?! Am I going to die or something? Anyone know about this??

Comments

• My dog was acting really weird the day I went into labor with my first son, she was crying all night long. I definitely think they can sense things :)
  • Did you have thunder last night? Could be that.
  • That's crazy! Well hopefully I don't go into labor yet. @excitedforoctober

@Jules No thunder and she's done it 3 nights in a row.

The funny thing about all this is that my other dog could care less. He was around for my first pregnancy and we rescued this dog about a year ago.
  • Yeah your dog its feeling labor coming!
  • @2girls_2boys Geeze! I need to start preparing a bag. I don't even have an outfit for her yet. Yikes!
  • Have you been having any problems with your blood sugar? Some diabetics have bad levels around 3am. (I forget why, my mom told me about it a long time ago) I know someone who is very diabetic & has a dog that is specifically trained to let her know when her sugar levels are getting too high.

Anyways, not sure if it could be that, but something to think about maybe. Lol :)
  • LOL...omg! no, I hope not! @wilsomom
  • I hope not too. Lol It's so weird how animals can sense things.
  • My dog is around me constantly too im not sure why either
  • @wilsomom so weird!

@mommylovessparkle Hopefully they just sense the baby and our discomfort. Not something bad.
  • My Puppy Did The Same Thing With Me When I Was Prego With My First About 33 Weeks And I Was 2 DaysPast My DueDate With Her.. I Think She Was Just senceing It Was Getting Close To Time