ugh so aggravating

edited August 2013 in Pregnant
Help!! I have 5 positive tests 3digitals ept, one ept regular, and an off brand one and they all say positive.but its only two days before missed period.so I went to drs to get confirmation and it came back negitive.they told me to come back and test nxt week.just can't believe how many positives I got and that one to come back negitive.its frustrating

Comments

• I had a negative blood test with my first at 14 days late but a positive hpt the same day
  • Minx1018 how long did it take to get positive bloodtest
  • Well most likely it's positive and blood test just didn't pick it up for some reason. Few days should be enough time. Hopefully you get the answer you want soon!
  • Did you have a blood pregnancy test done or a urine test done at the Dr.'s office?
    I had a positive home test and when i went to the Dr for confirmation, they ran a urine test and it came back negative. So i went to another Dr and they ran both urine and blood test and the urine test was a very faint positive but the blood test came back positive.
  • I tested positive on blood at 17 days late
  • @perly just a urine test.I'm going to go back thur if I keep getting positives at home.I was thinking I was going crazy but after reading the posts I'm feeling a lot better
  • Congrats! (hopefully) Some dr's tests are not as sensitive. It sounds to me like you're pg based on all the home tests you've done. Were they faint or clearly positive?
  • @wilsomom thanks its clear as day!! Kinda nervous cause I have two year old but so glad she will have someone to play with
  • Oh wow, that's exciting!
  • Congrats! Your eggo is preggo ;)