What are some really good toys for babies learning how to stand and walk?

I'm looking for something not so pricey either.. Any ideas?

Comments

• We have this thing thats like 3 in one the top part with all the toys comes off so they can play with it on the floor then it clicks on so it can encourage them to stand and later u can unlock the wheels once they have standing down and want the toy to to move. It has piano on top with wheel, and smilyface ball thing and side mirror and key thing and couple other things all makes cute noises and it does colors, animals and there sounds, and some fun songs. I think I got it at target and it was not expensive they have it at babiesrus as well maybe I ended up getting it there lol. It was one those stores. Plus I like that its compact doesn't take up too much space especially for what it does. I wish I remembered the name it basically looks like a walker but for baby not an old person :)... And my daughter was fully walking on her own at 9 months and well so im glad I got it. I dont really buy toys like that usually leave it to the grandparents lol
  • When my niece was learning how to walk, i got her a toy like this one:
    http://m.toysrus.com/skava/static/product.html?type=TRU_product_us&url=/product/index.jsp?productId=13157023&domain=http://www.toysrus.com
    Except hers was a lion and it was 2 in 1. You could put the back up so she could push the thing around or you could put it down so she could sit on and ride the lion.

Babies R Us has lots of toys that are cheap.
  • @jules do you have pictures of the toy or know the name of it so I can find it on the web?
  • A little too expensive for me, but that could work! Thanks
  • Its a vtech toy.
  • I was just showing you an example. Look around I am sure other companies make them cheaper. There is always the old standby, the couch or coffee table...those are free.
  • My daughter was given what Ashley showed on the link but that just helps them pull up and stand not necessary walk. If you're gonna buy anything the other vtech toy will help them stand and pull up but it has two wheels that unlock so they can try walk it's fun toy as well. Ive tried looking at the websites unfortunately can't find the one my daughter has. However, I think the vtech sit to stand will work well it has wheels for when they are ready for it to move.
  • @ashley_smashley Yeah we've been doing that.. Just was wondering if there was anything better that can help her..
  • Those pushing toys...idk the name...I'd look for it second hand..maybe at a yard sale. Or fb yard sale page
    And uhhh your furniture, like couches (I'm sure you already have those...
    I feel like the toys don't push them to walk any sooner..they will walk on their own w/out a toy. Believe me when she's doing it..it will be all on her own!