Ben Wa Balls??

edited August 2013 in Just for Fun
Anyone know anything about these?
Im kind of interested. Since having Adrian, my lady parts aren't the same anymore.

For example, when i have too pee, i literally need to go in that instant or i start leaking. Which i hate cause any small drop will make me smell nasty, so im constantly wearing panty liners and having to change my panties.
Another thing, and sorry TMI but sex is not the same anymore. Its not horrible, i just don't enjoy it like i used too. I've tried some stuff to make it fun, but its not the sex that's bad... Its my lady part down there.
So i do kegels as long as i can every time i can remember, but that's not very often since Adrian keeps me busy most of the day. Ben wa balls is my next option lol.

Or is there something i can do before i go out and buy these things???

Comments

• I've never heard of that. Sounds interesting I'll have to look it up!
  • I've heard good things about them. My sis will be bringing some when she comes to visit. She works in an Adult store and recommends them lol
  • I've heard they can help. Remember too, it can take up to a year for all of your hormones to even out and your parts to go back to normal. The whole "leaking pee" thing didn't stop for me til ny daughter was well over a year old. Closer to 18 months. And sex was excruciating til I was 10 months pp. You just have to give your body time. Some people snap back into their old selves in 6wks and sometimes it takes a lot longer. Your son is only around 2 months old right?
  • @jules they're pretty cool. They are basically 2 small balls that you insert into your lady part and you're supposed to do kegels to keep them in. Obviously when you're done then you take them out.

Some of them are attached to a string like thingy (i suck at describing stuff) that makes it easier to pull them out. Then they have the regular individual balls, that uuummm, im not sure how i would take those out... o_O lol

@nameless i checked them out online just to get an idea of how much they run for and i found some for $10
  • @starrxoxo9 yeah that's what i thought too, that maybe my hormones have something to do with my problems.
    The leaking is just making me insane! I already have strong body odors and that's something that i've learned to live with and handle, but that plus now smelling like pee? Lol, that's just not ok.
    As far as the sex goes, its not really painful for me, it just doesn't feel like it used too. Its kind of like im not tight anymore, so it just doesn't feel right. At first i thought that maybe i was getting too excited, causing me to get too wet, and that still might be the case but now that put two and two together,i think my vaginal muscles (is that what they're called?) are just not strong right now and i need to do kegels.
  • He's 3 months now.
  • Khloe kardashian used the ben wa balls on keeping up with the kardashians. I dont think she liked them lol i couldnt imagine trying to keep something from falling out all day haha
  • Lol I hear ya. I think I posted a thread very similar to this one but I was still pregnant. That's when the pee leaking started for me lol. Sex was the opposite for me though I felt like they sewed me up too tight and (tmi) but I was dry as a desert down there. It was awful! My midwife said it was most likely due to lack of estrogen because I was nursing. But even once I weaned Tessa it still took 3 months to get better. I think my bf was starting to worry hahaha ;) It's crazy how those hormones really can mess with your body. If I ever have another baby I'm definitely going to look into placenta encapsulation.
  • It took over 6 months for the leaking to stop. I was really worried because two of my co-workers had told me that they had permanent weaken muscles and had to wear light day pads every time they exercised...and this was years after having a baby. But I worried for nothing cuz I went back to normal eventually & I never leak anymore. It just takes some time.
  • Oh well I think that would help you worth try since they are cheap anyways. I didn't have this problem after my daughter hope I don't have it this time either it would be so weird to me not to be able to hold pee in. I would for sure be trying those if I were in your shoes!
  • I have them :) they are great.
  • @lalalorree yeah i saw that episode too. My mom was cracking up lol.

@Starrxoxo9 that's another thing, i had a c-section... So my vagina is intact lol.

@2ndtimearound i just hope it doesnt take too long. I can't imagine going through this for a year or more. I've been leaking since i was about 6 months pregnant.

@jules im leaning towards getting them lol.

@captivated are they really? Which ones do you have? I saw the regular single ones and then i saw the ones that look like anal beads...they have that string thing to pull them out.
  • Well my midwife also said that even c-section patients can experience a change down there simply due to the hormonal imbalance. Our bodies are crazy lol.
  • @starrxoxo9 im gonna give the Ben wa balls a try and i'll go from there.
  • I wish being too loose was my problem! Ever since Madison (23 months ago) sex has not been enjoyable. It hurts and I have to use a ton of lube. I can't/don't even get into it anymore :/ it freakin hurts, I'm hoping this baby due in December will put everything where it goes.
  • Good luck, I hope they help you!!
  • I have sOne for fun but having never a baby that way they get stuck. Lol
  • The leaking never stop with me and its worst after i had The 2 :/
  • I have been feeling somewhat similar after having my second son. I bought the beginner kind (non-metal and they have the string connecting them) but haven't tried them yet. I was waiting to try them because I wanted my mirena to even out with the hormones, but that was a bust so I got it removed and plan on trying them out once my period is over. I'll have to post an update, but all I've heard are good things about them. plus I HATE kegels so I figured I'd give the ben wa balls a shot! :-)
  • I have the Ben wa balls that look like two little marbles. You just insert them in there and use your muscles to hold them in. I started using them when I was pregnant with my first. They helped tighten and strengthen my pelvic floor immensely.
  • Have you tried the Poise (or generic) pantie liners? They're a little thicker and control odor a bit better.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @homebirthadvocate are those safe while pregnant?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I tried mine the other day and holy cow! They were bigger than I remembered ( I bought the beginner kind) and it was pretty difficult to keep that second one in! Definitely a great exercise, but man oh man. I could only do it for like an hour!
  • I have them my husband bought them for me for the same problem after three babies I started leaking it was a pain that I felt like every time it was a emergency and embarrassing that I go pee 4 times compared to peoples one time my friends gave me looks and hubby. I haven't used them in a while but the little time I used them made a big difference. I think it also helped me with sex ever since my first kid it hyets having sex I don't get in the mood and now I'm finding less trouble. Mine are the medal balls.