Shortness of breath, heart beating out of chest...

edited August 2013 in Pregnant
And from the neck up feels super hot. Is this normal? I didn't feel like this with my first pregnancy. Just hit 33 weeks on Tuesday.

Comments

• Im not sure what its going on. Just sit down drink some cold water and distract urself for little hopefully it will go away.
  • @Jules I'm laying down and have my legs elevated. I hate this feeling! Thank you!
  • @monkey_girl well if it makes u feel better im laying down legs up drinking my water ive been having contractions for 40 minutes now I thought oh whatever braxtons but they r every 3 sometimes 5 minutes last minute and it hurts really low down on the stomach and my girl part. I'm hoping it stops soon cause I'm super sleepy tonight been busy last couple days. Im 25 weeks I had this with my first they just have me special shot at the hospital. But I think these will stop soon they could be Braxton still right?
  • I always got the exact same feeling in my second pregnancy, I hated it! I thought I either had low iron or HBP but had neither. My doctor said it was all the extra blood flow in my body, she explained it like this: It used to happen to me more when I was up and walking around alot or would walk up stairs so she said that when pregnant we get extra blood flow and when you walk fast or alot you are getting more blood flow down to your legs and since your veins are still the same size the extra blood flow, going down them causes that feeling. Hope I made a little sense lol
  • @jules omg! You poor thing! Yes still could be Braxton hicks. I think if it last for over 20 minutes, then it's time to go in. Take it easy, ok.

@excitedforoctober It does make sense! Did she tell you how to make it go away or prevent it? Thanks!!
  • @monkey_girl ya it was about a hr then the space between them for bigger and stopped. But they just woke me up again hurts more now don't know what to do?!
  • No unfortunately not :( I would just lay down and drink water.
  • I Have That All The Time (Prego Or Not) I Have Really Bad asthma All I Do Is Sit Or Lay And Take Slow Deep breaths And Have Air Blowing On Me
  • @jules I commented on your thread.

@excitedforoctober It's okay! Thank you so much!

@Angelmonkeymelody Once I laid down I started feeling better. Thanks!