what are you looking forward to after baby?

edited August 2013 in Just for Fun
Im looking forward to sleeping on my stomach (took a while last time :( but that would be awesome, but that my body wraps, and a drink haha :)

Comments

• I can't wait to run again. I had to stop and can only walk now bc it was giving me contractions which didn't happen with my first I ran until day my water broke. And not going to the bathroom every two minutes lol.
  • I want to sleep on my stomach also and really want a cold beer! :)
  • All of the above (except run, I only walk anyway). But I also want to have sushi & a Togo's turkey & avocado sandwich.
  • @2ndtimearound just get sushi without the uncooked fish and theres lots of them u can ask them to cook my hubby and I do that time to time. And sandwiches u can eat if u get meat that was pre cooked u just need to warm it up..I asked my doc like twise about cause I wanted to make sure cause I literally love sandwiches with avocado, tomatoes, cucumber. Had one today!
  • Honestly a margarita. Lol. I have been craving them for some reason. I obviously wouldn't drink one while I'm pregnant!
  • Sleeping on my stomach or sleeping period for that matter lol, not going to the bathroom every second, nice cup of coffee or drink
  • A beer!! Mmmmhm bbbeeerrr. And rollercoasters next summer!!!
  • Snuggling up close to my hubby!
  • Looking forward to not having back and pelvic pain. :(
  • A six pack of beer lol some wild sex with hb ! Starting a new life !
  • I thought I would be able to sleep on my stomach but I recently read that sleeping on your stomach puts pressure on your boobs that can affect your milk supply and if you are breastfeeding it actually hurts to lay on your boobs it hurts me
  • @jules Yeah the cooked one's are okay but I miss the raw ones. I just had a California Roll yesterday, it was good but not the same. Oh I'm still eating sandwiches, just getting hot ones (the pizza place by my house makes a delicious roast beef sandwich that I love). Great now I want a sandwich,
  • @2ndtimearound see I've never really liked the raw raw once. Like when salmon just sit on top not fan on those. So I don't miss that kind sushi at all. Lol you should make one! My hubby discovered this amazing sandwich shop my his station they make their own bead and everything and when they run out of fresh bread they close for the day. And they give you such big sandwiches that my hubby and I just share one, and I can never finish my half lol.
  • A good nights rest. A glass of wine. Sex, yeah we still do it, but I miss all the wild and crazy positions we used to do. Althought now S/O loves doggystyle.
  • @veevee you funny! But good night rest will never be the same! I have great little sleeper and even when she was sleeping through the night I would get to pump. Then after that stage took some time for my body to not naturally wake up. Then I was waking up wanting to check on her. And then having hard time sleeping through stuff waking up suddenly thinking my lo needs me and it was something outside. She's 20 months now I barely so that anymore. But now I'm getting up to go pee since I'm pregnant again. It's like never ending. I don't think I'll ever have same type of good night rest as I did before kids. But I still get good night I think! :)
  • @jules I'll dream of having a good nights rest or daydream of it when I pump it, lol. My moms bought me an"after baby" wine glass at my baby shower. I'll post a picture of it later on today. I think as soon as I get home I'll have ONE glass of Sangria then pump and dump. I miss my wine.
  • @veevee ya its always good to think positive hehe. I'm not much of drinker sometimes hubby and I have some wine or with girlfriend that's it though. Don't know why never was much of one. I like taste of certain things but kinda picky lol
  • @jules Sangria is the ONLY wine I will ever drink.
  • Alcoholllllll & Starting my bartending career. Losing weight, sleeping on my stomach, not being hungry every half hour.
  • @veevee really? I like Riesling its our favorite im white wine person.
  • @jules I'm a red wine lady. I blame my mom. She used to be a bartender.
  • @veevee I see :) there are some good red wines out there Im not that good at knowing alcohol my parents don't drink at all and I naturally don't really care so im dummy when it comes to the subject. I try to get something new when my husband and I go out on date night just so I can say I've tried it and we discovered I like fruity stuff lol
  • working out cuddling with hubby dyeing my hair
  • A ice cold beer, and haveing some kind of energy back. Im tired of being tired
  • Not being sick all the time and no more shots.