Am I losing my mind?

My period ended 3 days ago. But I'm still cramping, I have a constant headache, I'm nauseous and super fatigued. My husband refuses to accept that I could be pregnant, so he won't consider getting an hpt. Should I just be making up my symptoms? This is exactly what happened when I found out I was pregnant with our first.

Comments

• If you just had a period, I don't think you'd be pregnant. Unless you had sex after your period ended. But then again it would be to soon to tell if your pregnant now if that is the case. Are you under any stress? That's what made my period late one time and I thought I was pregnant but then got my period a month later. I was under a lot of stress at that time, which was why I didn't get my period.
  • Was it a normal period? Ate you thinking it could have been implantation bleeding?
  • It was heavier than the implantation bleeding I had with my first pregnancy, but far lighter than my normal period. Not too terribly much stress going on at home. I mean, nothing more than usual. I just don't know what to do.
  • Well if you just had period then your probably not pregnant some period symptoms tend to linger around unfortunately. Give it few could days see if the symptoms go away or what. I mean if not it wouldn't hurt to hear take cheap test at home.