having my baby next friday ♥ single digit 9 days left

edited August 2013 in Pregnant
I can't believe it!!! Im going to b a mother to two beautiful girls♥♥♥♥ this pregnancy flew by fast.

Comments

• Oh wow, good luck my friend. I can't wait to see all those baby pics. And pics of Nyla being an awesome sister!!!
  • edited August 2013
    @pregnantelf thanx girl, u kno ima blow my ig up with pictures of them♥ how r u feeling?
  • Good,just growing and waiting still have lots to do. 89 more days for me lol. But my birthday is Saturday and then Sunday I'm having a diaper party/name reveal.
  • @pregnantelf 89 days will fly by just watch :) awww its going to b a busy weekend for u. I just remembered ur having another boy. I hope u enjoy ur party sunday.
  • @starlilly :) 11 more days, she may even come before than lol
  • Thanks girl! Im so excited for you!
  • Its crazy how fast second pregnancies fly by huh?! How exciting! Maybe you will get another mini Nyla like I got a mini Zori lol
  • How exciting!!! Time sure goes by soo fast when your busy with toddler :)
  • Good luck mama!!
  • @excitedforoctober @jules second pregnancy does goes by fast & especially with a toddler like @jules said. @excitedforoctober if they really do look alike they will look like twins & im going to dress them up the same :)

@fate thank u girl :) how far along r u now? & congratulations ♥

• I'm only 18 weeks. Lol. :) Thank you! Are you nervous?
  • @fate awww, ur half way there :) I am nervous bc my mom is having second thoughts about going in the surgery room with me bc im having a c section :-/ & my hubby is still deployed.
  • Is everything ok? Why are u having a C?
  • @scarlettsmama im considered high risk due to having diabetes. Im just having a repeat c section but If my water breaks before my scheduled c section i did tell my ob I would try & have her vaginally :) with my first daughter the tubes was wrapped around her neck twice & im b glad I had a c section bc of that & plus after 24 hrs of being induced I didnt dilate at all not even having pitocin(sp)
  • It's so far away... Lol. I can't wait to see pics of your new LO!!
  • @fate lol I kind of forgot how to post pic on here I only kno how to change my profile pic. But I will try... lol
  • Upload to photobucket and then copy and paste the 3rd link here! I'm so excited!!!!!!
  • @fate thanks girl, havent done it in a while.