how early did your baby start crawling?

edited August 2013 in Pregnant
Kailyn is army crawling everywhere. With. My son he didn't really army crawl until 5months. He started actually crawling around 7. She loves being on her belly she holds her head up andpushes up at 3monhs.

Comments

• My son is doing the same :)
  • My son didn't crawl until he was like 10-11 months lol...he was a lazy butt and I hope my 2mo old will be the same way.
  • My son is 5 months is pretty much crawling. :(
  • My daughter was early at physical stuff was holding her head super early after that she was on mission. And walking perfectly at 9 months. Some kids do the physical stuff first some are more verbal first. Mine was for sure more physical now that she got everything down she's on mission to say everything we say. That's great she strong little one!
  • My son 6 months
    My daughter 7 months
  • my daughter didnt crawl till 9mos
  • My son was really early with all his physical stuff. No joke he could pick his head up at birth and was holding his head up by two days old. He crawled by 5mo, stood up by 9mo and walked by 11mo.
  • @frantastic that was same as my daughter she put her head up while they were cleaning her up after birth it was soo fun to watch. Then she was crawling by 5 stood up at 7 walked by 9 after that she's been runner lol. Its fun until you have to chase them especially while pregnant and in heals that was me today.
  • Lol you're brave to wear heels @jules thankfully my son isn't a runner but he is a climber. We took down all the baby gates because he could climb them anyway.
  • My daughter never crawled lol.
  • @frantastic lol it's part of the Russian blood been ballet dancer my entire life and heals love them. My feet actually feel better in them then flat shoes probably because I'm used to having my arch that way from pointing my feet and wearing point shoes just easier in heals. Yesterday I had to run in them after Scarlett lol. I can't believe he climes them too funny I have one for the kitchen but my daughter usually is good listener when I tell her not to do something or put something back and the gate for more annoying cause I'm short I got sick of climbing it lol
  • My daughter started at 5 months and walking at 10. My eldest...don't remember crawling but a year n a month walking
  • That's awesome ladies.