I got suspended from work today. [LONG]

2»

Comments

• edited August 2013
    @jules S/O's mom bought it and I didn't want to return it since I had to return the car seat she bought. My mom is gonna buy a Graco PnP for travel since the baby will be with her if I return to work.

Our apartment is too small for a crib so this PnP will be its substitute for it. I don't want the baby sleeping with us as we both sleep wild and I want to get used to sleeping alone.

I hope I like the stroller because I never used a jogger stroller before.
  • To me a stroller is a stroller, they all do the same job, only difference is if u want a jogging one, which u now have. I have basically the same one in a different color, fits perfectly in my car, I have a GMC Terrain but it also used to fit in my old Hyundai Sonata before I got the truck.

Alot of people don't get a travel system bought for them, and that's a very nice one, not to sound rude but you seem kind of ungrateful about it...but maybe I'm just reading your vibe wrong.
  • edited August 2013
    @ExcitedForOctober: I didn't get the travel system. My mom bought the stroller and S/O bought the car seat. Separately, as baby shower gifts.

You are definitely reading this post and vibe wrong. I'm excited to put all of my gifts together. My only worry is if the car seat is up to date because if its expired they won't let me bring baby home.
  • I see. There should be a phone number in the side of the carseat where u can call. I doubt they will check it at the hospital, they just want to see you actually have one.
  • @ExcitedForOctober I just noticed the number. I talked to my OB about it at my appointment today. She said usually they inspect it and if its not up to date they'll give us a loaner. I know sometimes they don't inspect them. My cousin had her son 6 months and they didn't even ask if she had one and just released her.

But with my luck, when or if they inspect mines it'll not bevup to date. I just want to make sure.