ways to clean a couch?

I need a way to clean my couch, the tag says it's polyester fiber? I have no clue how to clean it. Any ideas?

Comments

• I got a foam cleaner from Wal-Mart and I just spray it on the cushion and scrub it with a soft bristle brush and let it dry. The fumes can get kinda strong, so I wait til the kids are in bed, open up the windows while I'm cleaning them and then let them fully dry overnight.
    Hope that's helpful! Good luck!
  • @musicmomma do you know the brand by any chance? We are moving Saturday so my kids will be with my mom for a while so it would be a perfect time for me to do it!
  • I have microfiber...but i always you rubbing alcohol to spot clean. It works amazing and dries super fast.
  • I read rubbing alchol or white vinegar would work @coltensmamma
  • it's Bissell fabric and upholstery cleaner.
  • I used blue dawn dish soap and a bristle brush. It gets it soooo clean! One time I had no cleaners and needed to clean the couch asap I tried that and never went back. I also tried hot water and laundry detergent and that worked really good too. Lol.
  • SHOUT cleaner Spray. I swear by it,and so do my mom and aunts. It can get anything out of anything. And it smells fresh and clean :)