Haven't been on in a while

Just wanted to say hi to those who remember me. It's been 2months since I've been on. What ever happened with @val? Also I've been going through a lot. My XGF died a month ago. It kinda broke me down really bad even though we hadn't been together in years. Losing her hurt so bad. Also since I've last been on I've met an amazing woman. Only downfall is I met her in FL. I live in IL.My son started kkindergarten. My baby is doing good. Still tiny but good. Lol. My life has been full of ups n downs lately. How about the rest of you ladies?

Comments

• Welcome back! :-) I remember you, but I keep kinda quiet so you may not remember me. Not sure about Val. I'm not on a whole lot.
    So sorry to hear about your ex. :( It doesn't matter if you're with them when they're gone or not, there's history there and always feelings too. So it's understandable that it hit ya hard. so sorry.
    and as for distance in relationships, it can work! When my husband and I were dating we were apart for 3 months, but it was actually so great because we spoke every night and we got to know each other so much better!
    As for me, I'm loving being home with my sons instead of having to work. My husband starts school in the fall while also working full time so it's going to become more of a madhouse than it already is! but it's worth it!
  • ValVal
    edited September 2013
    Hi @steph_Due_101611 im still here dont really log on much-- theres nothing really going with me for me to write. But I hope everythihng is well with you. Im so sorry about ur loss. Ur son is in kinder??!! how cute they grow up so fast!
    nothing excited has happened.. DRS say its an explainable infertility.. no baby yet =( im dtarting to accept it. i have my days