Birthday Presents

My daughter's 2nd birthday is coming up and I have no clue what to get her. Since it is fall, it needs to be for indoors.
I like to get her bigger gifts for her bday - things I wouldnt normally buy.
Any suggestions?
TIA

Comments

• Madison is getting a little trampoline, it's going in the corner of our living room lol until spring at least. I wanted to get her a leap pad or something because she does great with the educational games on my phone, hubby said she can have his tablet so that's solved :) she's also starting to recognize letter so probably some toys with not too many pieces.
    I'm pretty excited about her birthday :) it's bubble guppies themed
  • @kimberly4411 I saw a little kids trampoline foe indoors. I was also looking at one of the tricycles that gas a removeable handle so I can push her until she gets big enough to use the pedal. The only problem is I dont know how much use it will get between fall and spring.
    I was looking at a leap pad tablet but the suggested age is 4 so I think I will wait on that.
    Bubble Guppies is a cute theme. I am either doing a cowgirl or fall theme. She just isnt into tv or any tv characters yet. She loves animals and horses.
  • My son turns two at the end of this month and I was planning on getting him an easel of some sort. I haven't decided if I want to do a magnet one with letters cause he's really been into pointing out different letters lately or a drawing one whether chalk or crayon. But he's loving those types of things lately so I was going to look into that. :-)
  • @musicmomma we have an easel we got at a yard sale. It is a magnet/dry erase board on one side and a chalkboard on the other. She likes to play with it, but she is still learning the concept. She is always putting the letters in her mouth.
  • We got my daughter a play kitchen and a mini basketball net for her 2nd birthday. She also got a bubble lawn mower and a tricycle from relatives. Those were her biggest gifts. She loves them all :)
  • A play kitchen is a good idea, I'm currently looking into blanket fort kits! Madison loves building, they range from $50 to a couple hundred and can be used for 5+ years! I could see us both having fun with it
  • When my daughter turned 2 we got her a john deer power wheel she loved it still plays with it. My son just turned 2 in June we got him truck power wheel that fits both of them with working radio he loved it and the other kids who where 18 months. For Christmas we are getting him a tablet. We look to go big for birthdays but starting to run out of ideas we got our daughter a restored 70 three wheeler with a actual motor our son wants a 50 which is a mini kids dirt bikes. Our friends joke by 6 they will have cars
  • @Kimberly4411 what kind of educational games do u download for ur toddker I can't seem to find good ones
  • @2lilblessings candy count is one of her favorites, I had the free version then got the paid, she knows her colors and I'm convinced its from that game, it also helps with counting.
    She likes Disney palace pets, it's not educational though lol My Colors and I is a nice one but I don't like it enough to buy the full version. One that's called shapes toddler preschool and little stars toddler games are a few.
    I just got toddler counting 123 and am thinking of buying the full version but idk yet.
  • Ill check them out thank u
  • I got my son a bubble mower also and a basketball goal a doodle pad and a thing that reads books to him
  • starrxoxo9 I got my son that bubble mower he turns 2 Monday I hope he likes it