Im having their baby....

I seriously need to stop watching this show lol. It gets me all emotional and i look like a dummy sitting on the couch crying lol.
Has anyone else watched it?

Comments

• I love watching that show. I don't know how ladies can go through with that choice
  • I was going to ask if anyone has seen it. Lol. I like it, but it is pretty sad. But i have to say i am addicted. Lol.
  • I'm watching it right now
  • I watched an episode last week, I was disgusted by this one couple. They were hispanic, the guy had these weird shaped glasses. Anyway, this was their SECOND baby they were giving up and they seemed so happy about it that it made me sick. You can tell the girl was being so manipulated by the guy. They didn't choose a couple until after the baby girl was born so she actually stayed with her the entire hospital stay and when it was time to leave her days later, not one single tear, they were all smiles. It seriously made me sick to see people can be so cold hearted.
  • edited September 2013
    @excitedforoctober omg, i saw the episode of one girl that put her baby up for adoption because she didn't want her bf/bd to resent her if she chose to keep the baby. Like really? I personally wouldn't put my child up for adoption no matter what my situation is, but im all for it adoption for financial issues or rape or all that other stuff... But giving up a baby because you rather keep a man? Seriously? That boils my blood.
  • I love that show. I cry every time. I always hope they end up keeping the baby. I seen the episode @perly was talking about.. I hate that girl who cares for her man more than her own baby.
  • @excitedforoctober ugh really? That's awful! I haven't watched that show in awhile but it makes me mad when they do it for their "men". What happens when he leaves her and she remembers those children she gave up?
  • @kayleigh27 exactly!! Her mom was telling her the exact same, thing. Her mom even begged her to let her adopt the baby and they wouldn't let her.
  • @debs i personally don't know how people can go through that decision and not regret it. But its like many say, you have to do what you think its best.

@angel26 im not addicted but i do watch a few episodes back to back every now and then. I cry too much so i can't watch it too long lol

@i_believe read your mind huh? Lol.

@2girls_2boys if you have cable or dish, it comes on on Oxygen ( i don't know what channel that would be for you)

@excitedforoctober i wish i could understand some women's reasoning for doing things like this. To me, her reason or better yet excuse wasn't valid.

@mommylovessparkle i cry too. A lot actually. I hold my son extra tight. I know what it feel like to lose a baby that was actually wanted, so when i see these women giving away their kids left and right for the dumbest reasons... It breaks my heart. But, at the same time it makes me happy that these babies go off with couples that can give them the love their biological parents found too hard to give.
  • edited September 2013
    The people they choose for that show drives me crazy! It is not a show for anyone considering adoption. There was one couple (not married) pregnant with their 4th baby. Dad didnt work because he is trying to be a rapper and mom didnt work because she gets enough money from the government to support their family of five. Mom wanted to give up baby because she knew they couldnt support a 4th child and dad didnt want to. They almost didnt go through with it - she showed up two hours late to sign the papers. Then she ended up pregnant again, right away, and was planning to give that baby to the same couple. Seriously? Have you not figured out what prevents pregnancy?!
    I dont know how you can give up a child after already having them, after already experiencing that love, but I think adoption is a wonderful choice. It is much better than the alternative.

• I think adoption is a great thing and a blessing for the families adopting. I just couldn't imagine myself doing it. We thought about adopting I just couldn't do that to another family who physically couldn't have one. I think the show is a good thing because you see how tough it is and its not for sure they will give the baby up for adoption. Someof tthe couples I just want to shake because they listen to others.
  • @hopefulmom2be I saw that episode too! You would have thought she would have gotten her tubes tied or something....
  • I'm happy I don't watch it I would be furious and sad