Local news from my area! makes me sick!!

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/Georgetown-man-charged-with-capital-murder-in-toddlers-death-222362881.html

This poor baby was killed because boyfriend was babysitting and having a hangover and wanted sleep so he did the unthinkable and the mother of this baby sticks up her boyfriend!!!smh

Comments

• The last sentence in that article pisses me off so bad! Saying the boys mothers family is concerned for her safety because she feels "depressed" well I would hope she would feel SOMETHING and for her child not her Pos boyfriend! Can u imagine the pain that poor baby felt?! This is exactly why Nobody watches my kids except my mother or my husband because nobody will ever love them as much as their own flesh & blood! Why would she let her hungover boyfriend with obvious anger issues watch her son?! Ugh I wanna barf
  • Omg that makes my blood boil. The boyfriend should rot in jail for the rest of his life and the mother should be sterilized. Absolutely disgusting.

@scarlettsmama We feel the same way with babysitting. We will only leave Tessa with family, and it's only a select few at that.
  • What Happened? I Only Let My Family Watch My Girls Unless We HaveTo GoTo The Hospital Then i Only Have One Other Person Watch Them
  • I have no words...

I hope they don't put him in solitary because he deserves to have a new on ripped and then some. Men in jail do not tolerate child abusers (so I've read)
    I'd let the wolves have his ass.

I also think anyone convicted of murdering, abusing, or molesting should have their penis cut off and females be snipped and sewn up. That's just me though
  • Its just plain out sad. Agree with you ladies abour no one taking care of your kids. My daughter hasnt left me yet and shes 22 monthe....Only with my hubby or my mom when I need to go to dr without her. I just dont trust anyone else. But most of all with this story is how the mother defended him! Smh and is currently pregnant
  • Sorry This Morning The Link Did Not show Up.. That'sJust horrible.. It Makes Me Sick Hearing About This Some women Just Need To Be Knocked On The Head A Few Thousand Times For Even Leaving Her Child With Him Then Defending Him ForHis Crime...
  • And this is the reason why i haven't gone back to work. People all the time tell me to just leave my baby in a daycare but i can't and i won't do it. Im the same way, i only leave my son with few members of my family and that's it. If i don't have someone to watch him, i just don't go where i have to go or i just take him with me.

My mom and husband say im annoying because i call them a few times when they're watching my baby, but i just can't trust anyone now a days.

This is so sad. I hope God can forgive them both for putting that sweet little angel through that.
  • Um they should bypass jail I am more than willing to waste a bbullet on him..
  • A guy in my area was just arrested for giving a 2 yr old an std....this wprld is ridiculous
  • @firsttimemommy0928 OMG!!! Where do u live? How does this crap happen? SMH
  • @candy101 I'm with you on that, baby killers deserve the worst possible death in the world.
  • I cant stand people like that!!!!!!!!! Ugh these stories make me so mad. How someone can put their hands on an innocent toddler. I hope he rots in jail and is on the worst level in hell!
  • And that baby's p.o.s "mother" too.
  • @excitedforoctober I think the being of the year a man that raped a 6 MONTH old to death was executed in ohio. He was in prison for 15-20 details r fuzzy. It made my cry!!! what the hell the asshole tried for a stay of execution bc he didn't plan to kill her. I would shoot his ass in the head and believe I had a special place in heaven for it. My god the pain that baby had to feel truly enrages me just typing this.
    We have a child molester across the street he was released from prison recently. The neighbor that warned us was surprised at my reaction. Lol. I told him flat out I needed a new holster and he would die if he touched my son. Its just my personality though I would not be the person to stand there and allow myself or family be hurt.
  • Oh I read that story, truly sickening and heart breaking. Stories like that always hit me hard, I can't take the idea of a baby being hurt. Months back I was reading a news article of a mom who was walking her 15mo old in the stroller and these teens went up to her to rob her in broad daylight, she didn't have anything so they shot her baby to death. I was at work while I read it and I couldn't take it, I ran to the bathroom and couldn't stop crying. It seriously kills my heart to think of the pain these precious innocent angels are put through. I always say if I was president ALL baby killers and rapists would be executed, tortured first. Sounds crazy but they deserve the worst possible pain imaginable.