Anyone one else

edited September 2013 in Pregnant
Going threw nesting stage...I'm going threw my nesting stage of my pregnacy I have cleaned my house from top to bottom and back up to the top again lol

Comments

• Not yet here, enjoy it while it lasts!! :)
  • Omg mine like never stopped..I've always been good about cleaning up after myself and everything. However my once my nesting kicked in when I was pregnant with my daughter in 2011 it carried over for awhile. Then I was pretty laid back during last winter until we moved in March so I obviously wanted to settle in. That's when I got pregnant so ive been settled in couple months but nesting kicked in again recently..And my house is super clean that I am looking for stuff to do..so I've been re organized just did that yesterday actually and look forward to continuing but need hubby to help with some heavy things and his been working a lot. But I got his projects lined up just waiting for his days off lol so we can both get to it!
  • Aawww man i miss nesting. My house was so clean lol. Its not so clean now, but my 3 month old is a handful....
    Definitely enjoy it :)