Nylani's hospital pics ♥

edited September 2013 in Pregnant

Were both doing good. Still here in the hospital tho

Comments

• She's already smiling! There beautiful photos.. :X
  • How adorable!!! I can't' believe you got her to smile! :) I love the little turtle outfit, too cute!!
  • @wilsomom thank u :) she was winking n smiling so I had my camera ready lol. I love the turtle outfit too :x
  • Very cute! You think they will release you tom?
  • Awwwwwww im so jealous lol !
  • @jules thank u, im home now :) I missed nyla too much lol

@veevee @2gitls_2boys thank you♥
  • Oh good! That's my biggest thing about going into labor this time. I took time off after I had Scarlett then went back after the maternity and family leave. Only lasted 3 months couldn't be without her and I was only part time. Been home ever since. I know I'm going to be dying to go home. I hope she can at least visit cause it will be fall/winter so I know some or most hospitals are very careful in case you know cold flu season. How far apart are your girls? How do you think nyla is taking it so far?
  • Omg she's so precious!!!! :) does she look just like Nyla when she was born? How is Nyla taking it? I bet u miss her so much!!
  • Nevermind, just saw you are home already! :) How r u feeling?
  • How beautiful!!! :x
  • She is so cute! Love the turtle outfit.
  • That smile is so precious, congrats.
  • @jules nyla turns 2 on the 27th of this month. So they're almost exactly 2 yrs apart. Nyla came to visit me twice at the hospital but the nurses did mention make sure no sick kids or ppl visits. Its hard to b without nyla bc I feel like im giving too much attention to nylani but since I was in the hospital theres not much I can do. But I am home now. All nyla wants to do is kiss the baby n help out which is great but she doesnt kno when to leave her alone.

@excitedforoctober @fate @trixiesmom8 @2ndtimearound thank u ladies :x I thought the turtle outfit was super cute. I bought it off amazon for 4 bucks was a great deal. Another site was trying to sell it for 23.00.

@excitedforoctober im feeling a lot better but still in pain from my incision but im glad to b home. Hows ur boys doing. Lol u need to update us with new pics
  • Well that's good she was able to visit! My daughter will be turning 2 on December 12th and this baby girl is due December 5th so they will too be pretty much 2 years apart. Nyla sounds much nicer I think Scarlett will be jealous and confused but like it at times. I think after the first year though it will be fun for all :) I'm scared Scarlett won't leave baby alone either lol I keep picturing me going to the bathroom and her trying give baby snack she loves to share and feed everyone is nice and cute but I'll have to be very careful.
  • Congrats again! I'm loving those crocheted beanies. I bet Nyla is a good big sissy. Hazel loves baby but there is no way I'm ready for another one lol..remember I used to say I want another close in age. I think I will wait til hazel is 5 haha! Are u breastfeeding this time around or pumping?
  • The girls arw twins! Looks like you cloned them. How sweet. Congrats! Did I misunderstand, or are their names almost identical? I want to make sure I am reading the names correctly.
  • Beautiful!!!! I'm glad Nyla is taking to the new baby!! :)
  • Glad you guys are doing good! The boys are great! Zori is such a good big brother now, he says "uh oh" when he cries and gives him hugs and kisses. The jealousy only lasted a week or so. Lucian is getting so big!! I am going to try to do a pic update tomorrow :) how's being at home with both girls?
  • She's so cute!!!?
  • Whoops no ? Mark tho
  • Beautiful and I love hwr chunky kissable cheeks