♥ hazel ♥

edited September 2013 in Just for Fun
Wow it's been a long time! Not sure if anyone will remember us lol but hazel is now 20 months and a handful. She is almost off the charts in height and still attached to my boob. I don't know how I will ever stop she just helps herself and it looks weird because she's so big already lol.

Hazel needs help with votes in a contest. It will take less than a minute. All u have to do us click on this link, enter your email and confirm it in your email. U won't have to sign up or anything lol...here's the link
Please vote for hazel

How are all my pregly mamas doing? Seems like I'm the only one who hasn't had another baby pregnant again lol

Comments

• edited September 2013
    No more babies for me!!

Voted
  • @sands3 lol no more babies ever? I wanted one to be close in age to hazel but that's not happening anytime soon lol thanks for the vote!

@mrz_jackson
  • Why did you leave for so long? I am an OG, but different name. Hopefully you have another soon! I am expecting again :-)
  • No more ever. I have 2 boys and that's enough
  • @luvmy5 what was your old name? I'm not trying. I haven't even had my period since before I got pregnant with hazel lol once I get it back I'm going on the bc pill. Well before her first birthday I was so busy and always kept meaning to come back and update and never did. Today when I tried signing in I didn't even remember my password and got it reset lol...

Congrats how far along are u? Boy or girl?
  • Aww she is so cute!!!! :)
  • She's so gorgeous.
  • Omg I've been wondering about u gurl !!! Hazel is so gorgoues !! I'm voting rite now !!
  • Omygosh she's a cutie!
  • Voted she's a cutie
  • Welcome back!! Hazel is so big and pretty! Hope you'll stick around :) ...she's got my vote :)
  • @starlilly @mrz_jackson @nameless @excitedforoctober thanks mamas! How are u all and the lil ones? I would have tagged u but I didn't know if u were all still here and didn't remember all the user names at the top of my head lol.. I been just keeping myself busy being a mommy of three.

@pumkincupcake0307 thanks so much!
  • @veevee thanks can't wait to see ur LO :)
  • Doin great .my son an daughter jus started kindergarten an preschool an its awesome lol !! My baby will be 2 next month :( she sooo mean !! Yea 3 def keeps u busy that's for sure ! Glad ur back :)
  • We're doing good! I had my second baby boy at the end of June, quit my job and am now a SAHM :) Loving it, getting ready for my big baby's 2 bday party in a month, can't believe it!
  • edited September 2013
    I was just thinking about you the other day! Hazel is such a little girl now!!! She's beautiful!! My daughter Tessa turned 2 in August and I haven't had another and am not expecting. We were thinking about trying for baby #2 around this time but I started a new job in June so I think we're gonna wait a while now.
  • Just voted for Hazel :)
  • I voted:) For some reason I couldn't click on the link you posted on IG:) She's such a doll.
  • Oh my she's gotten big! So beautiful!! I'm expecting again, I'm 20 weeks now and it's flying by. My daughter is 26 months and my son is 13 months.
  • Hey, i have missed you. I think about you often. Hazel is so big and cute. I am also not expecting another baby. I really dont know if i even want another one. Lol. Kirsten is my cutest baby. My boys are cute and funny. But kirsten has the cutest personality and i love her so much. I couldnt imagine another baby.
  • We're good!!! I had another baby boy!! He' just turned six months on the fifth and is already crawling!!! :( junior will be two on 11/2 and he's ready to start potty training! :) but no more babies for me, got my tubes tied!!!! How is your other daughter and son??!!
  • Girl I'm not pregnant again. My daughter is almost 14months..

This is AishaMusa by the way. Don't know if you saw my message on your profile.
  • @excitedforoctober exciting! I can't believe our babies are already turning 2.

Btw speaking of parties @juliansmommy lol I just went into my gmail because i only use it for pregly..I totally forgot to send u hazels first bday pics! I'm so bad. She's gonna be two soon lol! But thanks for the votes :) I can still email u the pics if u want to see hahaha
  • @starxoxo9 thank u! And I bet Tessa has grown so much too! I always loved her blonde hair and bright eyes lol such a cutie
  • @fate oh wow! Will this be number 4? Or 5 I thought u had 2 older.. U will have your hands full. But it will be so much fun having them 3 so close in age, there is such a big gap between hazel and my older 2 lol. Do u know if its a boy a girl yet?

@angel26 hey I thought about I and your lil ones too! Last I was here things were looking better for u...how are u? Kirsten must be such a cute lil girl! Hazel is a handful she is actually harder to watch than my son was Lol. She's really active and attached to me. She is still breastfed and Idk how to stop

@starlilly wow so the two youngest are boys..didn't u have two older? I want one more and we want a boy but I'm afraid it will be another girl just because we want a boy, u know that works lol. My older two are ok..my daughter will be 10 on Monday and my son is 8. Keeping them busy with sports but my son still getting in trouble in school.

@mylove2 hey! How are u and your lil one? Wow 14 months already. Are u thinking of trying again? She looks so cute in your profile pic!

*And hazel can use more votes lol! She has some catching up to do. Votes are daily*
    Thanks!
  • Yeah I have 3 older girls!!! :) my girls play softball and soccer and we are going to try tract this year also!!! We are super busy also!!!
  • @starlilly ohh 5! I always said I wanted 5 but changed my mind to 4. I would happy if my last were twins tho LOL. At least u have all your kids close in age. Mines are all gonna be spread apart lol. Awesome...My daughter plays soccer, dances Tahitian, track and my son plays flag football, 11 on 11 football and hazel has gymnastics so we don't have much free time either lol.
  • We are thinking about it. Just got a new 3 bedroom apartment so definitely possible. Maybe soon. Time really does fly and Hazel is just beatiful, I was thinking you were coming back to tell us your preggo again :)
  • This is #5. :) I have a 5 and 7 year old too! We're not finding out the gender with this one. Kinda anxious though!