Can someone pleasse explain...

Can someone explain to me why kids love to ask 20 million questions when you're trying to watch TV?

It's like... "Shut up. I'm trying to watch TV!"

Where is their mothers?

Comments

• Or when they leave you alone alllll day..but the second you get on the phone...they all of sudden need to tell everything & anything hahahaha

No..sorry I don't know
  • @nameless: Thank God for doors that only lock from the inside.
  • Lmfao! Omg, when my niece used to do that i used to get so annoyed. Im kinda not looking forward to that stage of my son's life lol.
  • I just took my daughters to the Zoo this past weekend and I was trying to hear what the people (Zoo workers) we're saying about the animals so I
    Could explain my kids /and my stepdaughter ok I didn't happened they were talking and asking questions non stop and I couldn't really answer because I was not even listening the info I couldn't hear with them talking !!!!
  • I have such hard time having patients for that. But some kids ask questions that make me think really?! You really don't know?! I guess they have to learn somehow :)
  • @perly: It's absolutely annoying. Same here, lol.

@2girls_2boys: Lol. I haven't had that problem and I'm not ready for it to happen either.

@jules: Lol. True. With my tolerance level being at zero right now, I don't know how I didn't explode on them.
  • It will happen lol .... I talk a lot to my kids and always try to keep them entertained I don't like when other kids come an start talking to them likeI appointments wic/pediatrician ect I try to take snacks toys coloring books and of course a good movien on my phone and when I take the stuff out the other kids immediately want to sit close and talk the my kids and even take the stuff away from them wich makes my blood boil and of course the mother are paying %0 attention to their kids!
  • @2girls_2boys: I hate parents like that. Watch your damn kids. Those are good ideas and ways to keep them entertained and quiet while out and about.
  • Let me tell you they come all woth a runny nose sneezing and coughing all over my kids im like COULD YOU PLEASE TAKE YOUR KIDS AWAY FROM MINE and one lady had the pants to tell me all kids are gonna get sick don't worry about it I was boiling I wanted to kill her I know the kids are gonna get sick but if I can prevent my kids getting all rubbed on someones elses boogers I'll prevent it ... come on don't touch all the toys and stuff every other sick kid touched and then come and try to touch my kids !
  • Oh heck no @2girls_2boys I would flip if some nasty kid came over and tried to take something from my kid. And ya kids get sick but it can be prevented so piss off. SMH some people.
  • @Frantastic I get crazy I hate when the mothers are there and they aren't paying attention I mean what its wrong with some people that just bring kids and let them do what ever they want !
  • The why queations lol
  • @2girls_2boys & @Frantastic: I have actually yelled at others peoples kids for touching my little cousins and I have yelled at their parents too. Yes all kids get sick but that doesn't give you and your child the right to spread their germs and dieases to others. I don't want to have to nurse a cold because your snot nosed, congested, hoarse throat of a child put his hands on my kid.

I will snap on a kid and its parent for snatching stuff from my cousins and will do the same when I have my son.

@2lilblessings: Huh? Lol.
  • There was an age where my lil cuzin ask me why about everything it got annoying
  • @2lilblessings: I know your annoyance.
  • They say asking lots of questions is a sign of intelligence. Lol
  • @Wilsomom: lol and annoyance.
  • @Wilsomom: Lol. I'm not ready for this when my son gets here.