SCARED PLZ HELP

edited September 2013 in Pregnant
6w today just peed clear thick discharge with streaks of blood not a lot just a little.. I'm scared cause I lost twins back in 2010. Any one had this happen to them and the baby is fine??

Comments

• I haven't been through it but I hope everything is ok. I'd rest and put a pad on, keep an eye on it. :-S
  • Haven't heard of that so early, I think you should check with your doctor, there's not much they can do but maybe they can give you peace of mind. Good luck.
  • @Kimberly4411
    Not bleeding just streaks when I peed
    @ExcitedForOctober
    I am I have an appt tomorrow
  • Not that early. Hope everything is ok. Good luck tom.
  • I was about 5 weeks when we found out and started spotting the very next day. That continued off and on for the next 3-4 weeks. I'm 32 weeks now and baby is doing great. Best of luck to you!!!
  • Yep. The day I had a positive test I started spotting. I was only 4 weeks and continued to spot for two weeks. 10 weeks today :)
  • I have spotted with both pregnancies. This pregnancy I spotted for a week at 7 weeks (like blood tinged mucas). I was put on progesterone and monitored with ultrasounds. Everything was fine and I will be 18 weeks tomorrow.
    Id call your doctor. If they dont immediately offer you an appointment tell them youd feel more comfortable if they brougbt you in. Sometimes dr try to dismiss it because it is normal tonhave spotting - it can be implantation bleeding - & because they cant prevent miscarriage, but there is no reason for you to sit around wondering what is going on when they can both check you and do an ultrasound.
  • Its completely gone today! I have an ultrasound tomorrow to check the baby. Thanks ladies