its not so easy 4 me.........:(

2»

Comments

• @Jessibear I'm doing the cabbage but haven't tryed the tea ty
  • @adri805 I did that n the shower it hurts so bad :(
  • @jules yea I know what u mean how kids can make us go crazy. that's y I tell my self and my son we can do this were on day two I'm nervous for bed time but I'm ready lol
  • ^^^^thank u very much ladies
  • Well sounds like your doing really well!
  • @jules wow this night was better he still cryed a lil and still touches my shirt but its like he knows already when I say no

do u really think I'm or were doing GD lol
    man my boob hurts I can't wait till this process is dne :)
  • Well now that his doing so great unfortunately u kinda have to wait through the pain it wouldn't be fair to him to go back and confuse him. Just do whatever feels good to you. You can try massage a little warm, or cold cloth. Hopefully the shower helped little. It will be ok almost done :)
  • @jules yea ur right gotta hang n there just like he's doing. OMG just took a hot shower it felt so good I did massage the area. thanks for replying it helps ty
  • For sure anytime! I don't think it was as painful for me, but I had horrible supply it was very frustrating I hated the way made me feel down all the time so I'm hoping for better supply this time. If not I'm not sure what in going to do..I just feel like all the stress of it last time made me miss out on the good. If that makes any sense lol
  • yea I know what u mean and I hope things go great this time around. I loved breastfeeding and I'm sad that I'm not doing it any more. I can't wait to do it with the next also I believe ill go up to 2years again I know my son was more ready now then when he was 1 years. when I just had my son I thought I was feeding him then to find out there's was no milk yet luckily I didn't know that at the beginning cause I might of game up cause boy is it painful at the beginning lol
  • update...... my boob feel a lot better doesn't hurt as much my son is doing wonders I'm so proud of him and my self we did it :)