October Mommies to be

2»

Comments

• Sorry to hear that sara102011 I wish I can eating don't have any foods that really spikes my interest anymore
  • I'm glad too I don't feel dat bad like others..I'm just tired.... :(
    If mine is a girl I haven't really decided what name but I got a lot on my mind like: Vdara, Solenn, Sakura, Vera, Aria, Lia, London,...
    boy names? Its so hard to think...:(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mine will be
    David James for a boy
    Lexie or Alice for a girl
    @elsamaria lol, I think I have your share of morning sickness. Mines real bad. Defo shall keep you updated. Have you got your first scan yet?
  • @ rawsky scan??? I have my 1st unltrasound is in 3 weeks since were are only 6 weeks prego....what do you mean by scan...
  • Iibet.... congrats let's k.i.t see who gives birth first... if I have a girl I will name her karrie .....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited March 2011
    I'm excited!!! Weeeee :)
  • Scan in UK is ultrasound x anyway I am due 17 th Oct with my 3rd I am having faith for a girl and Harley Lucas for a boy , ladies dont be scared I am not going to lie its really painful but it feels like it goes over really fast and when there.born u cant even remember being in pain its totally bizzare x
  • They told me I am due on the 31 but I think they based it on a 28 day cycle and I was on a 26 day cycle. I think it should be the 29. LOL! The funny thing is I was due to be born on the 31 and was born on Nov. 4. Maybe I will get a super cool birthday gift this year. ;)
  • Due Oct. 15. So they say but I'm 8 weeks today but I think I may be farther along. I guess when I get my ultrasound Thursday we will find out! No morning sickness except I got sick once from gagging so much just feel super sick when I get hungry
  • Oh and I have had a lot of energy the past two days when I used to sleep all the time. Anyone else randomly get a burst of energy?
  • Iibett si hablo espanol pero no lo se escribir muy bien.. asi aqui te va.... aver quien se alivia primero.. que suerte fuera que ala misma vez.... aww si ohala que todo te vaya bien... nos mantenemos en contactoQ :)
  • @ cameronmum thanks, but did you have the medicine for pain releive in your previous births?? Or all naturall??.... I was thinking to go all natural myself however I'm not sure ill be up to it.... where are from ?? I live in los angeles ca
  • Due october 28
  • @ newmomma yes I. Was also very tired the first 5 weeks now I'm fine..... and no morning sickness thank god.... never once thre up no nothing... just supper tired... :)
  • Congrats 2 all. Im due October 3rd with my 4th. We have 3 boys.
  • i had epidural with my first son at 6cm and my second son i had nothin and it hurt like hell bt i enjoyed the experience u wil know what drug u need when ur in labour i am from the uk x