Labor!

edited September 2013 in Pregnant
I was at the hospital on yesterday from 5:00pm until 12:00pm I went from a 1 to being 3cm dilated contractions 2-3 min apart they had me walking to bring him down some more but he didn't move down anymore so i was sent home I'm still contracting we just waiting to see what happens.

Comments

• Good luck! Hope things speed up for u.
  • Good luck!
  • Thanks they usually would keep me at 3cm but since I'm only 36wks they sent me home
  • Well u have some time, im sure ur glad u can be home rather then the hospital. my friend was at 3 for weeks her doc told her anyday and she ended up going in labor only two days before her due date.
  • @jules Im happy to be home but I usually dialate quick I go to the doctor tomorrow to get checked again that's if I don't go to the hospital tonight because I'm still contracting. I went from a 1 to a 3 in no time on yesterday
  • edited September 2013
    This my 3rd pregnancy so I can kind of tell when I'm progressing. This baby just need to come on lol
  • 2 to 3 minutes apart isn't that risky, by sending you home?
  • Im shocked they sent u home knowing its ur 3rd I mean usually doesnt each delivery kind happen faster since the body has already done it before. Plus if ur doc has the previous records of ur deliveries they should have times on there as far as how fast or slow someone progresses. I know my doc with this baby got all the records from my old hospital and had them by my second appointment so he knew what to keep an eye on if anything. Well u know ur body best if u feel like its safer to be there then I hope they welcome u with open arms. U are however 36 weeks it would be good if the baby stayed another week or do u bo then normally have them little early?
  • @mylove2 @jules they gave me some kind of medicine that slowed them down before I went home because they can't give me anything to induce because I'm only 36 wks. @jules my 10yr old came at 40wks and my 5yr old came at 38wks I also had a miscarriage last June
  • I'm getting monitored now
  • So I'm assuming the contractions didn't stop. Glad your getting monitored update me when you can.
  • @jules my contractions stopped and I was sent home again. Next time they start up I'm going to wait until they are unbearable to go I don't live far from my hospital
  • Oh man how crazy. And they checked you I assume, and the contractions aren't dialating you?
  • @jules I'm still at a 3....but on a good note my friend water just broke 30 min ago
  • Well hopefully all these contractions means that's when it is time it will go by nice and fast! I had horrible contractions with Scarlett went to labor and delivery once for it they got it to stop. One of the time I was in so much pain I was drinking water laying down, had my hubby trying make it better, tried taking bath bc I couldn't even stand through them lasted for couple hrs and stopped..couple weeks later my water broke and I had smooth delivery. Very thankful! But that's good about your friend :) hope things go well for her and the baby!