@ the hospital being induced!!

edited March 2011 in Giving birth
Well just wanted to let everyone know I'm @ the hospital and going to be induced this morning!! I'm very nervous so any worfs of encouragement would be much appreciated! I will let everyone know what's going on as it happens!!

Comments

• Good luck! I hope it goes fast for u and everything goes smoothly. My friend got the stuff that goes on ur cervex and thins it out and ended up giving her contractions.. She didnt need the petocine* to induce her (howevrr u spell) so I hope u have a good experience.
  • Good luck!!!! Have ur baby in your arms soon :) do you know what your having x
  • Yay for u, don't worry though it will all be over soon and you will forget all the pain once you have ur baby in your arms
  • all the best n congrats ;)
  • good luck! my thoughts are with you!
  • @SamiUK thank you and I am having a baby girl!!

@EmmaRylynn19 @coolbabybeans @bummy87 @Martin Thank y'all very much. I'm waiting now for my doula to get here and my tummy is all over the place!! They're going to start my clyndamycin [antibiotic for GBS] and my pitocin here in a few minutes.. I'm really nervous but I can't wait to meet my little baby girl!!
  • I'm so happy 4 u its gonna be wonderful
  • Good luck, hope everything goes ok and that you get to meet your daughter soon. xx
  • Yeah, good luck sweetie. I was induced with my first. You'll be fine. Keep us updated :-) x
  • Good luck, I was induced with my first, you'll both be great. Fingers crossed for u x