how are you ladies members from 2011

I ve been good. living life. nothing new. No BFP NO baby but im doing well.
I've noticed alot of the girls i becoame friends with since joiining back in 2011 are on their 2 or even 3rd baby!! CONGRATS!!
IM over here still ttc for a lil one lol
give me some updates miss you girlies

Comments

• Well I'm sorry about the bfp but I'll still be sending you lots baby dust! But you sounds very happy very happy to hear that! My daughter Scarlett Grace is 21 months doing very well her birthday is December 12th and now I'm pregnant with many number two another girl due December 5th so they will be pretty much two years apart. Been going by pretty fast second time around thank God!
  • edited September 2013
    I'm good. No more babies since my son in Oct 2011!
  • I'm doing good as well. (: My oldest is 26 months old and I'm due November 20th with our second girl. Terrible twos has forshure kicked in though!! :p
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We just celebrated Kylees 2 birthday and Makelvey just turned 9 months on the 18th took her first steps on sissy birthday... I'm sending u lots of baby dust!!
  • @tricebaby oh yea! Lol here we go again kinda belly buds :). I can't believe your lo is staying with gma for month how you gonna do that?! I would go crazy ive been home with Scarlett too I have hard time after an hour lol. She's my buddy, most the time lol.... but how you feeling this pregnancy? Hope all is well :)
  • Hey, kirsten will be 2 dec 14. She is deff a handfull. Same with her older brothers. There are no plans at the momment for any additional children. Lol. Things are to crazy for anymore. Terrible 2s have arrived here as well. My husband got a job working out of town a lot (again) but its a good thing cuz he hasnt had a job in 2 yrs. And i just got put on leave of absence from my job because my arm got worse from doing it. Anyways. I hope everyone is is doing ok.
  • Been a member since January 2011,had my son in September of 2011 :) pregnant again with my second son,and I'm due in 8 weeks :) things have been hard on us financially,but well make it,we always do. I'll go without before my boys do. Medicaid,foodstamps,WIC,family support,all those things help tremendously. I'm so grateful for what we do have.
  • I'm good. Baby #2 on the way. :)
  • Hi hon! Miss you. ♡
  • Yep still here. Got two toddlers. I think we are going to ttc early next year/spring time. I hope you get your BFP soon!
    *lots of baby dust*
  • edited September 2013
    @tricesbaby Well I'm glad it's all working out so well and your getting some much needed rest! Still have some time before this baby so just continue to enjoy it!
  • I've been good. :-) My oldest will be two this Sunday and my second will be 1 at the end of December. :-) They keep me busy, but life is lovely and I am grateful. Good to hear from you and lots of baby dust for you!
  • Baby dust ur way!! Mine will be two next Saturday on the fifth. Currently almost 17 weeks pregnant with my third.
  • Hey ladies!!! I've been great, staying busy with my two girls, trying to decide if we are going to stop or have one more. Such a tough decision!!
  • @kenzie0713 you should make list.... but then again if your still thinking most likely you guys aren't done. My hubby and I knew that we wanted only one more when ttc with this baby two is great for us!
  • @jules you are so right! we sat down and really talked about it and have decided that two is a perfect number for us! We are more than comfortable financially and able to give our girls plenty of love and attention without feeling overwhelmed. I also cant risk suffering ppd again, that was pure hell, luckily it only hit me after our first.
  • @kenzie0713 I'm glad you guys are on the same page. That's great a lot couples this is very hard choice and many times they have different opinions. We're just like you very glad that will soon have our two and that makes us more than happy I can see myself being very overwhelmed with 3. Although I have step daughter but we live far so it's not an everyday thing. How old are ur lo?
  • @jules my oldest is 2 and youngest is 8 months, sounds crazy but once I got a system down I wouldn't do it any other way!! How about you, how old? How old is your step daughter?
  • edited October 2013
    @kenzie0713 My step daughter is going to be 7 in January..Our first daughter Scarlett will be 2 on December 12th and our second baby girl is due December 5th. So the youngest will be 2 years apart. It's hard just thinking about it right now still don't even have plan on who will be watching Scarlett while I'm in labor bc our family is 6 hrs away and my sister is 2 hrs away but she has work. But if no one is here I'll just go by myself and hubby will be home with Scarlett unless it's during the day than she can go to day care for few hrs. Then after I get home it will probably just be me and two kids my hubby has to work. I'm hoping my parents can just come little before baby and stay little after. But im sure once I get routine going with them two it will be ok :)
  • I'm doing good over here. A little tired for only getting an hour or two of sleep a day. Trying to learn to sleep when he sleeps.

I had my son on Sept 15, 2013 he was 4 days overdue. He was a little one weighing in at 5lbs 15.5oz.

We miss you too.
  • I'm good going on bb #6
  • I'm still here as well. Joined at the beginning of 2011. My youngest will be 19 months old the 26th of this month. How time flies by. Hes talking up a storm and growing into a smart little man. No more babies for me although I think my hubby is trying to have another one lok sounds weird saying that haha. In other words I'm trying to prevent another one right now but he isn't taking that to well lol. He hasnt come out and said it but I think he does! We finally tied the knot on the day I wamted which was 12-12-12! Quick but a beautiful small wedding. We have 7 kiddos total.. Glad to see there are still some "oldies" here lol. Dont take offense to that. I haven't been able to get on due to having an iPhone. Now I've got another android phone so now I'm back again!!! Hope everyone has lots of baby dust that's wanting it, good to see there's others having more lol and wishing you mamas an easy delivery!
  • @momofsoontobe7 my daughters 1st birthday was 12/12/12 and we got married on January 3 13 so we just say 13/13 just got fun lol
  • Awe how cool!!! Ever since I knew I was going to get married again ugh I hate saying again lol but its ok I have a wonderful man now but anyways I was always wanting a winter wedding so I decided on 12-12-12 so we did it lol. Yeah my "winter" wedding didn't turn out wintery it was 60º but that's ok. We were married. Lol. Congrats on getting married!
  • @momofsoontobe7 thanks you too ya wasn't very cold for us either. But beautiful!
  • My #1 is a teen already. My #2 is 2 & she's a nut. My #3.... well im preg but it has no heartbeat & am deciding the next step.