53 days left!!

edited September 2013 in Pregnant
53 days till my due date!! It has flown by so fast second time around. Hows everyone feeling in their 3rd trimester? Im def in more pain than my first at this time, more BH, feels like I been punched in my crouch I can feel my pelvic stretching. I keep reminding myself enjoy the time left bcuz I know I will miss feeling my son in the inside. Which btw he moves soooo much. Lol cant wait to meet my little man. My daughter and son will be almost or 2 yrs apart. Her bday is 11/10/11 and im due 11/16/13. We shall see :)

Comments

• My 3rd tri hasn't been too bad this time thankfully! I'm starting to get that pelvic pressure now.

Cute pics too! :)
  • Very exciting! I'm 30 weeks and like you feeling things much sooner this time. I don't remember much discomfort with my first daughter but this time my right hip has issues lol I have really hard time sleeping on my sides really hurts but it's ok I know it will be over sooner than I can imagine. For sure goes by faster second time..my kids will be like yours my daughter was born 12/12/11 and this baby girl is due 12/5/13. But I'll see what happens!
  • @wilsomom how much longer left for you? Due in october right if I remember correctly

@jules I think I remember you saying you kids would be close in age. Im super excited yet im enjoying this one on one time with my daughter. Her and I are so close and my fear right now is being without her those few nights while im in the hospital
  • I'm in the exact same shoes I'm very excited for our second such blessing exactly what we hoped and planned for. However I'm going to miss one in one with Scarlett and I have no idea how I'm going to do without my daughter while at the hospital..she sleep in her own room now but I keep my door open just to make sure I can hear her and last night I had some Windows open all the wind close our door. And I was wide awake thinking all kinds of things trying so hard to tell myself she's safe I'll hear her. Didn't work I just got up closed some windows and left our door open as usual. Only than I could fall back asleep. I know I'm going to be worried. Thank God our hospital is literally right down the street I'm gonna make my hubby go check on her and give him my list so he can do things like I do so I know she's ok lol
  • 32 days till my due date, October 28th! :)