Nothing like telling your hot dr...

you've had lots of discharge since having your mirena removed. Ha! Seriously, my dr is so good looking and super nice. and sure, he's been all up in my business when I was pregnant and having babies, but it's still never fun.
Just thought I'd share, cause I found it awkward, embarrassing and hilarious.
Anyone else have funny or embarrassing moments with your drs?

Comments

• Yup today. I guess there was/is a doctor and they asked me if I cared who I saw I said no, there's only 2 doctors a guy and a girl. Well I guess they got another one and it was a hot young guy!! I was like damn. I was having woman issues too!! I couldn't even look him in the face. Smh ugh
  • I only see male drs went to a women once and left bleeding. My dr is HOT and very successful always fun telling him I couldn't hold my pee any more.lol
  • @Starlilly That's the worst! Having to tell woman stuff to a hot, young doctor when he's new??? That's definitely no fun!
    @candy101 I'm the same way! My first obgyn experience was with a woman dr and she was do distant and cold, I didn't ever want to be on such a beautiful journey such as pregnancy with a ho hum woman who didn't give a crap. So I've seen mainly male drs, specifically the hot one :-) , but I have seen one of the women drs in hos practice and she was super nice too.
    And it is never fun to not be able to hold your pee anymore let alone have to tell someone about it. Hahaha.
    Thanks for sharing ladies! I guess we won't be the first or last that these drs have these experiences with. :-)