Comments

• edited September 2013
    Pic not working.
  • edited September 2013
    @veevee ya it was having issues should work now!
  • U look great ! Wow that flew by
  • You look fantastic!
  • @mrz_jackson thank you. Lol it did fly by. But for some reason it's been dragging last two weeks lol. I'm getting anxious I wish I wasn't because I still got awhile...

@monkey_girl thank you!!! I've never gotten that before, you made my day :)
  • Omg I envy you!!! Lol. I wish I looked that good when I was 30 weeks. You're all belly!!! You look gorgeous.
  • @perly lol your funny and thank you! I hope the belly disappears just as fast this time as it did with my first but I doubt it. How are you enjoying motherhood?! Hope your getting some rest :)
  • @jules oh you'll lose it. My stepmom's daughters from her first marriage are just as skinny and tiny as you and they both have two kids each and you can't even tell. I was pregnant along with the oldest and I had Adrian and a month later she had her baby and she was back to normal within 2 weeks and I was still bloated. I was so jealous lol.

Motherhood is the best thing that has ever happened to me! Adrian is now 4 months old. He weighs 15.5lbs and is 25 inches long. He is starting to roll from his back to his tummy and he holds up his head real good now so he'll probably be sitting unsupported soon. He's also teething now, so I'm constantly giving him and buying him soft teething toys. He sleeps through the night so I get a good nights rest. He doesn't nap for too long during the day but it doesn't bother me cause I get more than enough sleep at night. He yells and giggles a lot and he's just a lot of fun. I'm really enjoying this stage. He is starting to learn new things but his favorite person is me and I love that :)
    Sorry for the book, but I'm so in love I can honestly go on and on! Lol.
  • Omg ur belly is super tiny & cute
  • @perly ya I'm hoping my belly goes right down..with my first it was literally flat right away as soon as she was out..my hubby was taking video of it cause he was shocked and all the nurses said they never seen that. So I'm sure this time it will take little longer lol
    But I'm so happy to hear you and your lo are going so well :) And glad his good sleeper I've been blessed with that. I wouldn't do well without my sleep. I can go all day none stop but bad night sleep can really mess up my mood lol.
  • @nylasmommy thanks I'm hoping that means baby will not be big lol
  • Aww your tiny cute belly. You're gonna lose that weight as soon as you pop that baby out. I had a nice sized belly and a tiny baby.
  • @veevee I hope so! And yes your little man is tiny I don't think I ever saw your belly pic..did you post one? How's your recovery going?
  • I haven't posted any in my last trimester. I can post one. It's going good the bleeding has slowly stopped and the stitches are healing nicely. I can't wait to get the go ahead from the doctor to start working out.
  • edited September 2013
    @veevee Ya you should post one for sure! I'm glad the bleeding has stopped mine stopped very fast as well I know some bleed forever can't even imagine. Hope you aren't in too much pain I didn't know you had stitches I didn't tear with Scarlett soo never had to deal with that.And hope I never do sounds painful and uncomfortable. I started working out after a week but I was very active during my entire pregnancy that I was dying to get my routine back again. Plus like I said I didn't tear if I have I would wait for the ok from the doc for sure. You can probably do some light walking.
  • You look so cute! :)
  • @wilsomom thank you! That's good thing right?!