He slept through a diaper change!

edited September 2013 in Pregnant
I have been waiting for this moment. I thought it would come much later like when he's some months old. I hope this continues and happens when he's awake.

It was nice not listening to him screaming and hollering.

Comments

• That's good! My daughter has never cared about her diaper unless it was like poo that burns. So I've always had to be the one to keep close eye and I'm still till this day always checking her unless I smell something lol. He sounds like he will be laid back which is great! Go with it I did my daughter super independent and so silly, loves everyone especially other kids.
  • They usually only sleep through them when they are newborn and such little sleepy heads, later on they are much easier to wake :(
  • I only change diapers at night if I have to. Do that to much you may find your up for a couple hours.lol
  • @jules, @ExcitedForOctober, @candy101: Usually he screams and hollers when I change him. He still does. This has happened more thsn once. Two days ago he was wife awake when I changed him and not one peep.
  • Maybe his getting used to it! My daughter still hates diaper changes lol
  • @jules: He still hates them. I just think I sometimes catch him in a deep sleep, a good mood or he just doesn't care at that moment.
  • My son has never slept through a diaper change lol. If he's asleep, he'll wake up. But he likes diaper changes, so I guess that's good. He likes being naked in general lol so i take advantage and we do skin to skin... I don't know if its normal to do skin to skin with a 4 month old, but he enjoys it and i love the bonding time so we still do it.
  • @perly: He doesn't sleep through all of them, but the ones where he does I cherish those moments. Just wipe, change and lay back in the packNplay or the days when he doesn't cry I also cherish, because he just lay there staring at me with his "gas" smiles.