I'm Going To Make A Solid Effort

To use the new forum. Lol. I keep forgetting it's there. I really like it, but I have this one bookmarked and always click on it. Force of habit!

Comments

• Does the new one have a lot of activity? I don't even think about it usually I'm so used to this one.
  • @wilsomom Not really. Lol. Everyone is so used to this one but I personally love the features the new one has.
  • I have an easier time with this one. Plus it's so dead over there I tried I made post got no response I just really wanted to help it get moving.
  • I'm only ever on pregly from my phone, is the new forum even available from the phone?
  • I get to the forum through the app so Im not using the new forum cause I don't feel like getting on the browser to look for it. Whenever I can access the new forum through the app, that's when I'll use the new forum
  • @perly I'm the same way! I never have time to sit at the computer, just glimpses of stuff now and then on my phone when I can, so until it's the app forum, I won't really use it cause I just don't have the time!
  • @musicmomma yup. Pretty much. I like the new forum but I just want to access it through the app.
  • Same here. I do like the new forum and I have accessed it through my mobile browser but its so inactive. It would be easier access from the app. @Martin said he was going to sync the new forun to the app. I hope soon.
  • @musicmomma @veevee @perly I just click the link in the pinned thread here. My phone takes me right to it.. I don't think it's going out of the way to use it since it's posted on this forum and you don't need to use a computer. I just forget sometimes. Lol.
  • I don't use my computer/laptop. I use either my phone or tablet's mobile browser to access the new forum. I was saying it would be easier if as soon as we clicked the forum link/button on the app it took us directly to the new forum instead of here.
  • Yeah, i meant the same as @veevee. For me, its a lot easier to click on the app and then the forum button and im here.
    I have the new forum bookmarked in my browser, but i also bookmark lots of stuff so whether i come here or go to my bookmarks i still end up "searching" for it. But that's just me. I agree with you too though, most of the time i forget there's a new forum lol.
  • I can't even log in to the new forum
  • @sands3 why not?

@ everybody - the new forum takes a little while longer than expected to finalize. However, I'm pretty sure there will be an app update within two weeks with the new forum in there.
  • I don't have an app so I will still have to access it through my browser on my iPhone. 'Tis ok though.
  • I've been using it but no one else hardly uses. Maybe they will once it's all up and ready.