How bad is this?

edited September 2013 in Pregnant
Im 22 weeks pregnant and lately ive been so light headed and almost passed out yesterday. Its gotten to the point if I dont sit down my vision gets fuzzy and I cant breathe normal, my legs get weak, and I get a tummy ache. Its horrible. I thought maybe its because I dont eat that much. I just never have an appaitite and the food my family cooks upsets me. I have a drs appt on Wed so ill definetly tell my dr but I just want to know if anyone else went through this or had this?

Comments

• Are you drinking enough water ? You should try to eat some food
  • I get that way sometimes I did have my third trimester blood work recently and my iron was pretty low. They consider you anemic at 11 and mine was 11.6 I just try to eat more foods that are full of nutrients and drink lots water I do great most days and other days that I'm not paying attention I get that feeling. Hope you can find something that works for you!
  • I felt the exact same way with my second pregnancy, my doctor said it was all the extra blood flow in my body. But just double check with your doctor.
  • @nameless I think I do. How much am I supposed to be drinking? I keep forgetting.

@jules With my first I had low iron. I kept forgetting to ask my dr. She rushes my appts and barely talks to me. Ill check on weds.

@Excitedforoctober Oh I didnt even think if that. Ill make sure and ask !

Thanks ladies ♡
  • Watch out for prepreeclampsia. You have a few signs of it. Could be just pregnacy too. Make sure to call your dr tomorrow and let them know what's going on. ♡♡♡
  • Well then for sure bring that up.
  • @pumkincupcake0307 oh no! Ill def check with my dr!

@jules I will.