i hope pregly.....

Doesn't become full of arguments and drama again. That's why the forum got closed to begin with and everyone left, its great to see the place thriving again and it would be a shame to see it fall apart because of the same stuff. I personally came to pregly in 2011 at 17 and here I am at almost 20 during my second pregnancy still here because I love the support of the other ladies. This has been the only place I feel at home. Teen forums have too much drama and other forums put me down for my age. The maturity level of this forum is commendable compared to others, the way everyone blends despite of differences in age, fertility status, and opinions is quite amazing, I hope we can all keep it at a good level so the pregly community doesn't see another downfall.

Comments

• There isn't a moderator here anymore, it's a free for all, as much as I like the layout of this forum, it needs to be closed down and everyone switch to the new one with moderators. So gangs can't happen again
  • Well Martin is doing the moderator job but I do think we need someone else else active to step in to do that. Because unfortunately like all things in life one bad apple can spoil the entire tree..I sure hope that else causing trouble can grow up and drop it. I find it best sometimes as much as I wanna say something to just not give them the time a day and hope others can move on as well. Unfortunately even I have hard time mainly because I strongly dislike seeing really nice people being put down by grown up bully. Hopefully @martin can close all those threads as soon as he sees it.
  • I suggest if anyone had a problem better private email it to @Martin and im pretty sure he'll come up with a solution since everytime I have contacted him he has always answer and come up with a solution.... I will hate this forum to close
  • I'd hate for it to close as well. I'm a young mom too with second on the way and I get akot of support on here. I also am in a facebook group from ladies from here who support me greatly too.