dont feel pregnant anymore

edited September 2013 in First Trimester
I'm 7 1/2 week pregnant and just don't feel pregnant anymore. This is my 4th pregnancy I have never had a miscarriage before. I have had horrible morning sickness with all three, I hot morning sickness last week but the last two days nothing feeling pregnant went away. I'm scared something happened. I go to the Dr on Thursday I'm scared what they will say my 2nd baby was a stillborn :( so not stressing isn't something I do. I just want that pregnant feeling. I'm going to rent a Doppler if I get the OK on Thursday I did it with third baby it helped a lot when I would freak out.

Comments

• It will be ok it's natural to worry. But we all have had good and not such good days especially in first trimester. Maybe you just don't be as sick this time around. Plus it's still early. Will be thinking of you!
  • @Jules thanks I know every time is different and no morning sickness would be nice but just after three pregnancys it weird not to have the same symptoms
  • Ya im sure! I would be shocked too. With my first I was only sick 5 times total and with this one I had bad food aversion the entire first trimester was soo not fun since I was hungry but nothing looked good. But only threw up two times total and I'm 30 weeks. So been pretty easy. But there have been other things not so fun for sure more uncomfortable this time around. I hope you get good news at your appointment and it will ease your mind.
  • I don't either and I am 17 weeks. I don't look it and sometimes I get worried that something is wrong bc I don't think I have felt my baby move yet where I could say,.. Omg I felt baby love and this is my third. I feel nauseous always, but that's how I have been even before I got pregnant
  • Maybe you're just lucky this time. With my first, I was nauseous through the second trimester. With my second, I was only sick for 1 week, then perfectly fine from then on. Just remember every pregnancy is different. I don't blame you for being worried, but just try to relax. I wish you the best!
  • Are you feeling any better/worse? I hope everything is okay!
  • I guess better in a way nauseas started coming back and exhaustion and I get hungry every hr. I go to the Dr tomorrow so hopefully everything is OK I'll give a update tomorrow. And I feel like im showing which is crazy because I'm only 8 weeks but it is my 4th at 4 weeks people asked if I was pregnant. I like to wait till 12 to tell people but I guess not this time. I just want to see my baby tomorrow and hear the heart beat so I can relax for couple days thanks for asking @wilsomom
  • Well that sounds like good news! I always seem to start showing really early too. Can't wait for an update!
  • edited October 2013
    There were times in my first trimester where I didn't feel pregnant either because most of my symptoms and didn't start until the end of my first trimester and mainly in the beginning of my second trimester. I also wasn't showing until my 21st week.
  • I don't feel pregnant sometimes and I'm in my 3rd trimester lol just a big belly
    Good luck!! Hope all is well :X
  • Just got out of the Dr office no ultra sound but she felt around saying I'm measuring at 8 weeks. She is adding couple test for me too do to make sure everything is OK since I have had a stillborn. Makes me happy knowing she wants to do everything possible for me. Its the same practice iI went to before just a new Dr.
  • That's great! :)
  • That's good