how is everyone doing on this lovely fall day

edited September 2013 in Current Events
I'm doing great. My babies are doing just fine. We took then to the fair yesterday. Isaiah absolutely had a ball. He did not want to get off the helicopter ride. Isaiah actually rode it several times. oh I forgot to mention he is potty trained. He just started using the potty last week. Miss kailyn had her well check last week. She weighed 12lbs 14oz. She also enjoyed the fair. With the bright light and all that was going on. Both of my babies are growing up one me. :(

Comments

• Im glad you're doing good!
    Adrian also had his well check last Monday and he weighed 15.5lbs and measured 25 inches long.
    He's growing up so fast!
  • That sounds fun! We're waiting little bit until family is in town to do our fun fall things. I'm kinda stressed about this some double jogger..everytime I find one I find something bad..like @perly had good recommendations than someone on here bought it and her cargo area is same size as mine she says it's really big left no room which sucks, plus guess has hard time going through doors. Than I find a double version of my single now great dimension I know I like that jogger well it doesn't have cup holder so how would I place the infent car seat....aughhh so frustrated I have searched everything running out of ideas :(... And I want it to be the end of the month so my family can be here plus that will mean I'm that much closer to my due date which I'm already getting anxious for! But other than that great! Hehe
  • I love fall so much! So glad you're doing well! :)
  • edited September 2013
    Im so happy your doing great!
    Alana and I slept over at my Grandma's house these past few days and we couldnt be happier. Its such a nice feeling just spending time here :)
    We went shopping last night at walmart just for a few long sleeve shirts, pants, and sweaters for Alana for the colder days. We bought her the most adorable ugg boots!!! I want a pair for myself! They're black and they have some cute diamond and sequin bows on the side and they're soo warm and furry inside. She loves them. We only paid $15 with tax for them :) Now I need to go buy some black and brown leggings, boots, and some cute sweaters and scarfs for myself. Soo excited :) hopefully I can find leggings really cheap so I can buy in bulk lol. Sorry this is long im getting carried away talking about clothes lol
  • Aw that's awesome y'all. Sorry for the late reply back. I get so busy with the little ones. I'm actually been switching out clothes. My son needs more shirts for thefall/winter. I believe we are good on pants.