safe to wear high heels for 1 day?

edited October 2013 in Pregnant
My aunt and uncle are getting married in febuary, by that time i will be 7 months pregnant. I would like to wear high heels since ill be wearing a fancy dress. I will be bringing pack and go let ballet flats as well for when my feet are sore. Is it safe to wear heels just for a day?

Comments

• There are pregnant people who wear heels everyday. As long as you feel comfortable and aresure you wwon't fall I do t see an issue. I wore heals a few times when I was pregnant.
  • As long as you're comfortable!! I've seen ladies on reality tv shows wear them suckers on the way to labor and delivery lol
    More power to you!
  • Snooki from Jersey shore mtv wore them until she gave birth
  • I wear heals everyday! And did with my first probably even wore them to the hospital lol. You will be just fine.
  • I'm pretty sure it is as long as ur comfy. Just don't pull a Kim kardashian n wear them even if it's painful bc her feet looked horrible like it hurt to weary those clear heels
  • Thank you ladies! Im even nore excited now to dress up! I love weddings!
  • I see no problem. I wore flats during my pregnancy. I'm not a big high hell wearer. I wear them on occasions.
  • I wore heels 24/7 with my first. Now that I'm a SAHM not so much only when we go out. But you'll be fine wearing them:)
  • @juliansmommy dang! I love heels but I literally cannot wear them, maybe it's cause I don't like spending money on myself and always get cheap ones that hurt but walking is almost impossible. I've worn heels maybe twice in my entire life
  • I wore wedges when I was pregnant.