Baby movement

edited October 2013 in Pregnant
I swear I'm getting stupider with this pregnancy. I cannot remember anything about my pregnancy with Madison.
Everywhere I read it says 10 baby movements an hour. Is that every hour? I think he sleeps a lot, I'm 29 weeks, when he does move there's definitely more than 10 in 5 minutes but that's maybe every couple of hours. My 30 week ultrasound is next Wednesday :X maybe he's just a lazy kid (that'd be nice lol)

Comments

• My first son was lazy and I never felt that much movement in an hour.
  • edited October 2013
    I thought it was 10 movements every two hours. I'm gonna Google it. My son was lazy up until my 28th week.
  • My son was kinda lazy too. He moved here and there and that was it. If i felt like it had been long since i felt him last then i would wake him up or i would bring out my doppler and look for his heartbeat
  • Do ya'll have lazy sons now??? Lol a lazy baby would be amazing!!!
  • Sometimes I wish he was lazy, but I like that he is active.
  • Yes my first son was a lazy baby lol...he didn't crawl or walk until around 14mo and was a very calm baby. My second son moved ALOT when I was pregnant and is very active now as well and screams when he needs something.
  • I'm jealous! My first was busy inside and busy baby now toddler this baby is always moving! I'm usually waiting for her to stop moving so I can fall asleep lol. And I know that since every baby is different I would just keep track that the movements are consistent more than how many times in an hr. Plus they have their lazy days depending on what were doing or even eating. I wouldn't worry unless out of nowhere there was no movement for awhile and no matter what you just can't get baby to move.
  • edited October 2013
    With my son I didn't feel so much movements at first vut towards the end he really beat me up he would move and roll and kick me my daughter was lest violent lol
  • My first was sooo lazy I was in the hospital atleast one day every 2 weeks because I was so worried. She was fine just really lazy. Now shes as hyper as can be lol. This baby is only active at night and early morning. (When im laying down.) Lol. Her movement puts me into a relaxing sleep knowing that shes okay in there :)