this is lame buttt..

Im super excited to start getting ready for tomarrow. (My cousin came in from out of town and my dad is making a small get together over at my grandmas. Hes making his famous italian beefs. Yummyy!) For some reason though im really excited about getting ready lol. The new shampoo I bought makes my hair super soft and shiny (plus I got it for free using a coupon which makes it more desirable lol) and I bought fleece lined tights today that are soooo comfy and not to
Mention really warm :)
Im going to pair it with a cute sweater dress and some comfy boots. Tomarrow is all about comfort lol
Im not sure why im so excited about it though? Maybe because today I was super uncomfortable wearing jeans? (Ive decided I cant stand wearing jeans. They're so tight and uncomfortable for me and denim material is not comfy for a prego person like me.)
Who knows.. anyways.. im tired. I need sleep.
On the bright side I did manage to go to dollar tree today and pick up some necessities for storing the kids clothes, lotions, blankets, diapers, rash creams, medicine etc.
Im so excited for halloweeen. Alana wants to be a "Princess Doggie" which is really a little lamb costume lol. Whats your kiddos going to be? What about you are you dressing this year too?

Ahh my mind is wandering all over the place.
Good night friends :)

Comments

• I get excited about dressing up too, I'm a SAHM now so I don't get dressed on a daily basis.

My sons 2nd birthday party is this weekend and its a Halloween party, he and his dad are going to be Superman and my 3mo old and I are going to be Batman/Batgirl. :)
  • I had a bridal shower to go to this past weekend and I was so excited to actually get dressed and my mother-in-law and sil made fun of me for wearing wedges. Um hello I'm a SAHM of two small kids getting the chance to actually get dressed is exciting!

My 2 year old is gonna be tinkbell(tinkerbell) aNd my almost 5 month old is going to be snow white.
  • My sons 2nd bday party is this weekend. His Birthday is on Halloween but my husband will be gone, so we're having the party early.

My 5yr old wants to be a zombie for Halloween and my 2yr old will be a monkey.
  • I get the same way. :) hope you have fun!
  • I pretty much decided since I'm a SAHM full time that I get dressed and do my hair and makeup and everything every day whether I'm leaving the house or not. Lol However, I don't dress in heals or dresses though! :)

I'm glad you're doing well and having a good time! :)
  • I haven't gotten dressed up in two weeks lol.

For Halloween, we're going to be a Superman family lol
  • @excitedforoctober Im so happy im not alone lol. Thats a super cute idea ! I love it!

@morgdeebee hey its better to over dress than under dress right ;) thats a super cute idea too! I love dressing up ny girlly for halloween lol.

@sands3 Aww adorable!

@pumpkincupcake0307 Sooo happy in not alone lol. Thanks girl :)

@wilsomom Thats a great idea :) it just seems like soo much work tho lol Thanks :)

@perly Aww girl go get all pretty and take the baby to the mall or something lol I have to do that every so often so I dont crack up in the house lol. Aww I love superhero families :)
  • Yesterday was the first time I put on some clothrs. I'm usually in sweatpants and tank or t-shirt or pajamas. I'm 3 weeks pp. It felt good.

Since my LO might not be big enough. I got sone holiday onesies (Halloween, Thankgiving, Christmas, New Years), baby shower gift. He'll wear the Halloween onesie with some pants, socks, mittens and a hat. Either that or a pumpkin.
  • I would like to get all dressed and go out but its finally starting to get cold here in Houston and i've been very lucky that my son hasn't gotten sick since he's been born and i don't want to risk it lol. I hope its not too cold on Halloween because we might not go out if it is :(
  • @veevee thats cute :)

@perly Your a great momma. I feel you on that one tho, sick babies are hard to deal with and make you worry so much. Your smart.