Gestational age???

edited October 2013 in Second Trimester
That's what GA means right? I went to go get an ultrasound done in Wednesday and I Noticed that where it says GA it said 20w3d which is 20 weeks+3days. I was according to my ob 18w3d. This place i went to was not through my dr. Also, on all my files it says that my last period was the beginning of June when it was May 19-24. Could they be off on how far along I am? I haven't had any US done by my dr. I've had 2 done by a pregnancy center that offered US for free bc there was techs learning how to use the Machine but the professionals were there too making sure they were doing it correctly. I've also had another US by the dr who did my screening for genetic diseases I believe. I'm just thrown off by the 20 week thing. Am I just overthinking it?

Comments

• The baby could me measuring at 20w3d bit you may really only be 18w3d at the last ultrasound were the numbers on the ultrasound right?
  • I would ask your Dr if you put in your last period in a pregnancy calculator what do you get? That's how I figured mine out and the Dr got a day early. It is possible they wrote your last period down wrong.
  • @MorgDeeBee I think so. At all the us I have had I've had, they give me different due dates. I'm so confused but I have my actual gender us at the 21st so I will ask.

@debs I got a completely different due date then they did. I didn't have a period after the one in May and they keep saying I did in the beginning of June. As if I didn't know I had a period??? Hello I think I would know lol.
  • Maybe they're going by conception date rather than the date of your last period?
  • I think so @wilsomom I sometimes question wen I got preg tho. As far as how far I am.
  • Yeah that would be confusing!