36 weeks pregnant and..

edited October 2013 in Pregnant
Sick as a dog!!! Woke up throwing up and water like diarrhea.... I feel like I'm about to die... I can't eat anyone else got this sick this far in their pregnancy?

Comments

• I got sick like that with my daughter when I was 38 or 39 weeks pregnant.
  • I had food poisoning at 38 wks. Me and my sister were both 38 wks pg and we went out to dinner together and the next day we were dying. I'm surprised it didn't put me in labor I was in the bathroom every 5 minutes I didn't eat for days my son was kicking the crap out of my insides on top of already having body aches:( I feel for you! Hope it passes soon
  • edited October 2013
    That's horrible! I hope you're feeling better now. And @G&;EsMama I can't imagine you and your sister BOTH having food poisoning at 38 weeks! It's awesome you were both pg together, did you deliver close to the same time?
  • Me and my sister a pregnant together also lol that's so kool... I called her to see if she was sick and she said no... yea I'm due nov 17th and my sister is due Nov 13th @Wilsomom @G&;EsMama
  • This is me an my sister :)
  • That is so cool! I can't see the picture though darn it! Lol
  • Did I do it wrong
  • Now I see it! You guys look a lot alike. :)
  • Yea she's my half sister that's why I am so much taller than her lol but I don't consider us half sister we grew up together so lol but hers was a big surprise she's 31 and wasn't expecting to have anymore kids @Wilsomom she wasn't for sure if she was gonna keep it or not thats why I never posted anything about it but a few weeks ago she decided she was gonna keep it
  • My sister in law is 5 weeks ahead of me but it's their first and our second soo it's been fun!
  • @wilsomom I was due 12-20 and she was due 12-25 I delivered on 12-23 she had a csection 12-19 she was suppose to be in the delivery room with me but she was leaving the hospital the day Iwent into labor :( it was so aawesome that it happened even though they were both surprise babies! I found out 1 week before my wedding and it was a big shock and 4 days after my wedding my sister realized she was 6 days late fot af! Her husband had a vasectomy planned for 3 weeks after she got a bfp lol so these boys were meant to be :) it was her third and my first I want another one with her but her husband had a vasectomy when she was 8 months pg with the last. She now regrets it and really wants a forth. I told my husband I don't want either of us to get fixed until our youngest is at least 5. @lovemylife11 I'm happy she decided to keep the baby it will be nice to have cousins so close in age :)
  • @G&;EsMama That's an awesome story! I think it's good for you to wait too...so many people regret it later.