HELP PLEASE

2»

Comments

• @Frantastic ewwwww plain lol gonna look for the chews were can I find them in Walmart are they by the meds
  • They also have cranberry capsules you swallow and they don't taste like anything.
  • @Jessibear were can I find these
  • In the vitamin section. They are cranberry supplements, it will say cranberry on the label. They sell them at any drug store or vitamin shop.
  • So sorry I got back to you so late. Im so glad you got Azo it should help!
  • @Jessibear they are a lot lol
    @MommyLovesSparkle I believe they just worked for relief cause I still have it and I ran out of pills I developed a yest infection also I made a Dr. appointment cause I can't take this any more I'm gonna go n for the uti and treat the yest on my own cause they want to charge me $55 for each problem so expensive lol
  • ^^^^^^^^update
    @perly can't believe I developed a yest OMG
    @Frantastic so should of listen and just made a appointment
    @Wilsomom this sucks
    @ashley_smashley dnt think my body fought it
    @starrxoxo9 u were right
    @veevee seeing the Dr. is a better choice now lol

ladies my friend said my body could be preparing for pregnancy I ask y was this happening to me I have been try to get prego but no luck can she b right
  • I don't think that is right...why would a yeast infection and UTI have anything to do with pregnancy,
  • :( I hope you get some relief soon, UTI's are not fun at all....and can lead to more serious problems. My daughter let one go once and it went all the way to her kidneys and gallbladder! She was in the hospital for like 3 or 4 days.
  • @ashley_smashley I know right wierd
  • edited October 2013
    @Wilsomom wow can't have that happen
  • Oh okay. I dont know about that. I had a few utis in my teen years and didnt get pregnant. Its just something every girl gets in their lifetime.
  • Yeah UTI's and yeast infections have nothing to do with pregnancy
  • I think your friend is confusing when you are ovulating and have increased discharge and when you have a yeast infection and also have discharge...COMPLETELY different.
  • Girl u should be drinking water all the time!!! I'm surprised u haven't got a uti before since u don't Drink any. My ex mother in law didn't either and she always had them bc would drink a lot of soda and sugary drinks.
  • @adri805 I know right but I dnt drike soda either ill drike tea milk orange juice punch and gadoraid how ever u spell it lol